We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks Fredrik

Here is my medium sized collection. 

PART 1

any fords for sale?

Collection

PART 2

Collection

PART 3

Collection

PART 4

collection

PART 5

I'm glad someone came up with this thread.  There are some amazing Star Wars autograph collections out there. I can't wait to see what everyone else has.

Brandon, you are without a doubt the greatest collector of Star Wars autographs that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  Your personalized George Lucas “May the Force be with you” is the envy of any Star Wars autograph collector.  I think that even Indy would have had trouble finding that Holy Grail.  By the way, did he make a correction and scribble something out?  Richard Dreyfuss tried to pull that on me once when he spelled my name wrong but I told him to use a new photo and rewrite it.  Also, where on Earth did you find Quinlan Vos?  Great collection.

Thanks Mike! However, I have a very small collection in comparison to other major SW autograph collectors. I just collect what I like and have no real "focus" within the trilogy.

The Lucas is a dream piece. It was sent to me by his office after my Indiana Jones collection was featured in the Official Indiana Jones Magazine in 2008. It came with a super nice letter from his personal secretary too. The inscription isn't marked out in anyway. The tri-pod legs on the photo just make it look like it is.

Quinlan was at Adventure Con ( Knoxville, TN ) a few years ago. It was neat meeting him.

There are some cool SW signers coming to the Fanboy Expo in Knoxville, TN this fall. The website is http://fanboyexpo.com/main/celebrity-guests/

There are some great guests on that list.  Thanks for the information.

Here is a better photo of the newest addition to my collection.  I wasn’t happy about the blue Sharpie but at least now I can finally cross Hayden off of my list.

I like the blue sharpie and location of the signature. The blue outline matting looks great as well.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service