I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ewan McGregor is also on my current wish list.  I have passed on him twice in the past year.

I bought it from ebay seller "ezgraphs" for $50 which is really cheap considered its authenticated. He has many more Ewan's if you are interested. They are listed at $150 but I offered $50 and he took it :).

Thanks for the information Kevin.  I will check them out.

Great shot of Mace Windu.  I do not own a Samuel L. Jackson yet.  He is certainly on my current wish list.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Very nice Kevin.

That was quite a shopping spree Kevin.  I hope that you saved money for food.  Congratulations on the purchases.

Here is an early example of George Lucas' autograph.  I thought that it would be interesting to compare his more current autographs to the way that he used to sign back in the days before Jar Jar Binks.

I have been looking for a fairly affordable early signed George Lucas piece for awhile. Definitely more attractive than his newer ones.
Speaking of George, here is one I purchased during my "spree" that I did not post. Love the photo! I'm going to send it through the mail to Kenny Baker and Anthony Daniels to get signed and then hope Hamill does a signing near me.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Anthony Daniels will be at New York Comic Con in October.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service