We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs of Jerry Lee Lewis are real or not.  I will post some examples of what we have been getting recently and some know in person examples.   These TTM signatures are not cheap.  You have to pay $50 for them to his box office box.  The question is are they real or not.  Roger has said that he has never seen Mr. Lewis sign this way and it looks to perfect - like a woman's signature.  

Please post your thoughts here and examples.

thanks

Mark

Views: 61435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that’s crazy. If you look back on page 118, I don’t know how you could tell that the four examples I posted are in more than one hand. I’d love to know how they came to that conclusion, unless they think that the signature on your signed debut LP is secretarial.

If they want to fix something, fix the authenticated signature stamps and forgeries (IMO). 

As I responded on page 118, two of the four you posted look like secretarials to me. For me, these aren’t even close to the verified in persons, and it’s not a hard call.

I read your response, but based on the signature, dedication and “Keep Rockin’” inscription I don’t believe that you’re correct. I can’t see a secretary mimicking his signature and writing to that degree and with that level of confidence, especially when given one shot on an LP that was sent TTM.

Is there any update on this? Both signed LPs are still on eBay and the entries still appear in the JSA certification database. If they believe that the items were certed in error, they should have been removed by now.

Refer to page 118! Lmao

Keeping the thread alive lol,what are the thoughts on this Jerry Lee?  I really have no info on it (if TTM or IP) , just wondering

It’s good. 

I was told that there was no longer an opportunity to purchase an autograph at the Lewis Ranch just before they stopped giving tours. I’m not sure what’s happening with TTM requests, but it sounds as though JLL may have stopped signing autographs altogether.

It doesn't look like anyone here has sent him a request in years. There's only one way to find out. I've personally given up as there were issues with each of my four returned requests.

Dave - What were the issues?  Is there any way you can post the 4 autographs?

Steve, I posted pics and they were discussed quite awhile ago in this epic thread. While I'm posting here I might as well add a photo of a Jerry Lee autograph from 1957 that I recently saved when posted elsewhere.

'Epic' is an understatement lol.  Thats a great JLL in the upper left you posted.  Classic example

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service