We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have been looking at some autograph items authenticated by Swartz Collections. Any thoughts or advice.

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Results from searching here for "Swartz" Collections

Popping things in here for quick search is one of the first things I do and suggest.

You did mean Schwartz, yes?

Eric

Yes Schwartz collections

Always best to give us a link to see.

Agree absolutely!

First I found "Swartz Collection Agency"...don't think that's them. ;)

Eric

I got art collection. I get on here to relax from the real world ,not go to work.

New to this so I hope I'm answering the right person(s). All it says is Swartz Collections.

Hi,

Pick one please - Schwartz or Swartz? You've said both inside 5 minutes. One is better than the other I think.

Did you Google them? How have you tried to establish their reputation?

What if anything are you buying/have you bought? It is better to discuss autographs then sellers, in general.

Eric

Sorry Schwartz. And no I haven't googled them. I figured I would get straight answers from here

Well, the link I have given should be a start.

Maybe others will chime in.

Eric

Welcome Zepo, as long as its the one Eric gave us they seem to have a lot of good stuff. However its best to post the autograph you are interested in so you can get opinions.

I located them on Google. Appears they are ok but yes I will send pics. Thank you all for the info.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service