We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hello new member here I am an avid Taylor Swift collector been collection he stuff since earlier 2006 I have many autographs that i know are 100% real but every once in a while i buy something that i would like opinions on which leads me to this Single CD i bought want to get some opinions does it look real?  Thanks for look and i look forward to more discussions in the future.

Views: 3266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't really know Swift's signature or the circumstances in which this was signed, but the first thing I notice is how slowly it's signed.  On that basis alone, I'm less than optimistic.

That is a forgery. A poor one at that.

From a handwriting standpoint alone, this is a slowly signed forgery. 

Awful fake

Thanks so much for all the quick responces the slowness of the writing was what i was worried about myself luckily it hadn't even been shipped so i just canceled the order and i am not out anything thanks again for the comments confirming what i thought i already knew bought it spur of the moment and then the more i looked at it the faker it looked!!  Thanks again

Welcome, Not really a fan of her music but I think its great she treats her fans nice and tries to keep a clean image. The loop in the sig is obviously shakey indicating probably a slowly signed fake.

Keep checking her official website.  I got a signed CD from there a few years ago on her prior album.  She offered ones for the 'Red' release also, but the prices were way higher then when I ordered mine.  And yes, I agree, this one is NG!

Thanks so much i have actually bought just about every autographed item from her website since 2006 the first autographed CD i bought off there in 06 was 10 i think the last one they sold on her site was 40 LOL how times changes I have so many of her autos i should have know better on this one but i did look at it good until i already bought it 

Seems to be slow and deliberate. Not real.
If you are imterested in either of the Peter Max piie es from her site, let me know. I have two i want to move.

Do you have the ones signed buy just Taylor or Taylor and Peter Max I bought both of the ones signed by both but i would like to find the ones just autographed by Taylor let me know what you have and how much are you asking thanks so much for responding 

Signed by both, sorry!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service