We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This seller has 5 Tom Brady autographed footballs for sale on ebay, and if you look at their feedback, they have sold others to some poor saps that want to add the very difficult Brady to their collection, for a fraction of what an authentic signature would cost.  you get what you pay for.

check out this link, and the other items he/she has for sale. I am not up to speed on Peyton, or the others but I suspect they are also forgeries.

Husa9313

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Brady-NFL-Wilson-Football-With-COA-And-...

COA on all of these pathetic items comes from Mayhem Sports out of Michigan.

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Terrier I hope you don't mind, I've added a link to the seller id in your post, the eBay link isn't working properly.

Thank you Wascher. It looks like the Brady's were mercifully pulled.

That thief had more forgeries for sale as well.

Sheesh he's got any Peyton combo you could think of! Peyton/Eli, Peyton/Walker, Peyton singles, Peyton singles inscribed! 

Just another forgery seller on eBay. Probably saw how "The Auto Scouts" makes tens of thousands a week (without any hassle at all from eBay/government) and decided to try it on their own. Disgusting.

Yep. Crazy shame these thieves can set up like this and rob folks blind without any hassles at all.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service