We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 18094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will see Metallica for 2nd time in march 29 and very probably march 30. It will be here in Argentina. I saw them in 2010 and I got the autograph from Lars Ulrich, that means that I will try to get autographs again. they play in Paraguay march 27 and here march 29. that means that they will arrive march 28 (I think).

Awesome Maximilliano!!!! My favorite band. Please show a picture and the autographs if you get!

dificult I think. I got the autograph from Lars when they came in 2010. I posted it in this forum, look in my profile

Another Deep Purple show.... and another gem - Live At Montreux 2011 inlay signed by whole band except of IG.

Wow Peter! Sweet.
Blackberry Smoke Charlotte 2-20-14. Killer!
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Went  to Sting,Paul Simon last night in Philly. Great show, almost three hrs. lots of hits sung seperately and together.  Surprised they had Sting books,albums and cds (50 bucks) for sale at merch booth. Next for me Barry Gibb.

Thanks for sharing Ian. I'm still hoping for a Simon, Garfunkel tour. I never saw the Bee Gees, I would love to see Barry! Sadly he's not coming close to me.

Were the Sting books and albums signed?

Yes, they had signed and non signed. I looked at several signed items to make sure no auto pen or forgeries but they looked good . Some signed with the S connected to the T and some not ( If you know your Sting sigs). Of course I dont know how long they will have them but probably will for a little while.

Boston 6-10-14
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Arctic Monkeys will play here in buenos aires in november in a festival, I don't know who will play too. they play in colombia 4th november and here the 8. I'm thinking on going to the airport to get autographs, the problem is that there are 3 posibles days. I can check the flys that arrives online but I live 2 o 3 hours from the airport. I will try. the 9 of november they play in Cordoba (argentina too). so they will live the hotel that day I thinck. that's amother possiblity, but with more people waiting for them.

the rolling stones will be here in february 2015, impossible

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service