We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 18094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw The Julie Ruin (latest band fronted by Kathleen Hanna) on their first show of the tour on Thursday. They've become such a fantastic live act the past few years. Really worth seeing.

I had thoughts of seeing Brian Wilson at Pitchfork Fest today, but decided against it because of the cost + the fact that he had only about an hour slot. Sounds like I made the right decision and that poor Brian needs to retire. The word out of Pitchfork was so bad that he started trending on Twitter, and a number of fans thought he'd died.

Brian is retiring. He must be at the end of his tour by now.

Good to hear. From what I'm seeing, he either didn't want to be there or didn't know where he was. Poor guy - hope he wasn't doing it because he had to.

He is like Ozzy they both don't really know where they are because of the years of drug abuse and age.

He played well in Byron bay, but that was early on in the tour.

I was surprised it went that badly to be honest. I was never a huge Beach Boys fan, but I figured maybe I'd go down to Chicago and check it out. Ultimately though, fests really aren't my favorite thing. Although Pitchfork is alright.

He was an odd inclusion this year, given how the rest of the lineup looks.

He isn't hip enough for you kids, really! He should have gave the festival a miss.

You get that at any gig, ive heard people complain about the Rolling stones being crap when I seen them. Eddie vedder was so pissed he screwed so many songs up in concert, but it's Eddie vedder! Brian Wilson! Stones!

I get it, but the ticket prices for aging rock stars tend to range from very expensive to obscene. That's a lot of money for bragging rights as opposed to something truly compelling. 

The Cusacks were there and were on stage with Brian at one point.

JUST SAW DEAD AND COMPANY, FENWAT PARK, BOSTON. aN EXCELLENT SHOW WITH jOHN mAUER NOT TRYING TO BE JERRY, BUT SO GOOD AND SO PASSIONATE

a SHOW WELL WORTH SEEING

Nazareth in London. Great venue called Under the Bridge.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service