We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 18094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Burt Bacharach is playing for 4 nights in Seattle.  Has anybody had experience with him before ?

Tegan and Sara last night in Milwaukee. They had signed postcards (100?) at the merch stand with each purchase, but the line was a mile long both before and after the show. Not sure if they had the signed posters last night - it didn't seem like it. They do not sign postshow due to security issues, so I didn't bother.

Great show regardless.

I saw them live on Nov 18th 2014 and it was such a good show probably one of the most fun. I wish I could of saw them this year but I couldn't get the time off. 

I think I've been to about 25 concerts this year, which is probably the most I've ever been to in a single year. I think I'm generally done until next year, however.

I predict you'll see two more this year. ;)

Doesn't look like it - there actually isn't much I have interest in that I can make it to unfortunately. Maybe I'll win my way in to a couple shows.

Anyone seen "Wooden Shjips"? Going to see them next Tuesday on the basis of a few YouTube videos and the people they've been likened to.

Off to see Stevie Nicks/Pretenders.
Great show! She played a handful of big hits but mostly played songs she has never performed before, many I'd never heard. If you are big fan you would really enjoy this. Pretenders were spot on.
Saw Dream Theater last night. Up there with the best shows I've ever seen.

Happened again - won a free pair of tix to a local holiday show, in which Bastille is the headliner. 

Saw Bastille tonight (along with Barns Courtney, Andrew McMahon and Awolnation). Dan Smith from Bastille was in a bit of a hurry out of the venue but signed my vinyl anyway.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service