We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 17851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great surprise Vivian was with Def Leppard last night! I thought he was sidelined when his cancer came back, he's a trouper.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

I just got home from the last five Grateful Dead concerts in Santa Clara, CA and Chicago, IL.  It has been a huge part of my life, and it was great to see so many friends from now, and back then, at the shows.  I will post a pic or two when I get a chance.

First trip to London. Went to a place last called the Garage and saw Tim Ripper Owens. Got his nickname from the song The Ripper from Priest, Jack the Ripper was here, all so cheesy and I'm loving it. Stayed after the show and met him. He was very nice, seemed to appreciate that I was the only redneck from NC. Now off to Lee Ho Fooks to get a big dish of beef chow mein and my trip will be complete. My hair is perfect.

Queen + Adam Lambert in september 25

I don't know in which hotel they will be, but there are 3 options(faena, four seasons, hyatt). When they'll be here everybody will know it. last time in 2008 they came but I didn't go to the hotel but this time I will take revenge and get autographs

Saw Whitesnake tonight...excellent, sound great, nice show, Coverdale still has the pipes...interesting lineup for autograph collectors, Tommy Aldridge on drums, Joel Hoekstra/Reb Beach on guitars....FYI if they are comng to your area, check out the opening act Dead Daisies- I had never heard of them and poorly researched myself out of some nice graphs- band has John Corabi, Brian Tichey, Dizzy Reed, Richard Fortus, Marco Magellan...they are kind of a group collective with rotating members but pretty much all of them went unasked for signatures all day long- I kicked myself for not researching and bringing stuff like Chinese Democracy, Motley Crue or Stones albums to get signed...I know they are heading to the Fort Lauderdale area in the next few days...

Terry I would love to see Whitesnake, I've never seen them. They are playing nowhere near NC sadly. I'll look out for Dead Daisies, that is a great lineup! Thanks!

Guess I should have noted that everyone in Whitesnake signed outside the venue. The only one that took effort getting was Coverdale, who they tried to sneak in a side entrance after the road manager saw there were 5 of us waiting for sigs. Unfortunately for him, the theater is on a one way street and they had to roll the tour bus by all of us to get to the side door. We saw the bus, simply walked along down the sidewalk and waited until it got the green light to make the turn, lol. They parked, DC came off and signed for all of us- bad sigs, but he signed.

Going to see Boz Scaggs in a few hours. Off to Nashville this weekend, going to the Grand Ole Opry to see Alison Krauss. I want to see the Smashing Pumpkins/Marilyn Manson show while there, but my wife might smash my pumpkin if I do.

Couple of my pictures from absolutely STUNNING gig of David Gilmour in Pula:

Wow great pictures Peter!

Great pictures!!!  I am so very excited to be going to this show, next month,  at the Hollywood Bowl.  Haven't been this excited since I saw Pink Floyd in 1994!  Amazing!!!!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service