We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 17850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Off to Byron Bay Bluesfest, 3 day festival for all ages.
Brian wilson is playing pet sounds, Tom jones is swinging.
Theres heaps of artist.
Sounds great Paul. Let me know how it was!
Queensryche last night. My buddy stayed by the bus after, everyone signed but Scott. Great show!
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Waiting for April and Mr. Gilmour. :)

Eric

Good for you Eric! Sure wish he'd come down here!

A couple nights ago I saw The Reverend Horton Heat, Nashville P****, Unknown Hinson and Igor & The Red Elvises at Cafe DaVinci in Deland, FL. Hard to imagine a hotter lineup of lead guitarists.

I was going to that show in Charlotte Vince but something came up. Hate I missed it!

Not at all to take anything away from the other acts, but it was a rare local opportunity for me to see Ruyter Suys play live - she's such a killer lead guitarist. They don't make it down here too often.

So... Preliminary list of my gigs for 2016:
8th March 2016 - Brian May & Kerry Ellis - have a ticket
13th March 2016 - Don Airey - dont have a ticket yet, but I´m going - 100%
25th June 2016 - David Gilmour - have a ticket!!! It´s nearly like a winning a lottery!
1st July 2016 - Blackmore´s Night - dont have a ticket yet, not sure yet, but probably I´m going to go!

Sadly missed tickets for Black Sabbath - it was sold out really too fast and I wasnt fast enough. :(

Very nice lineup Peter! Def Leppard canceled on me tonight. Joe Elliott has laryngitis. I am also going to see them in Orlando Sat. I hope. I'm not following them, we are taking the kids to Disney, noticed they are there. I'm so bummed Sabbath not coming here. I was going to fly to see them but now I cant since I have to fly to SFO to see my team in the Super Bowl. Sure would love to see Metallica Sat. !!!!

Great choices! I'll be seeing Gilmour for the 8th? time in April. It's been over 20 years since I saw him last. Can't wait! :D I see Gilmour has taken to wearing heavy black sunglasses during Run Like Hell - too cool - and the effects look great, although I doubt he can top the recreated prism from 2006/07 Waters Dark Side Tour. That was simply incredible but the quad could have been employed a little more.

Eric

I'm going to see Billy Joel in London. I don't think there is much chance of an autograph as it's a huge stadium...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service