Can I please have members opinions on this signed Gretzky puck.

Thanks

Views: 279

Attachments: No photo uploads here

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Matt did you get any input on the Gretzky puck. Just joined and happened upon the old post

Hi Brian, i did post it again here https://live.autographmagazine.com/group/hockey/forum/topics/wayne-...

The consensus from a member was that it was good. And i did post it elsewhere on this forum and it was considered good.

I did purchase the puck and the seller gave me a lifetime guarantee.

Matt

Sorry Matt, I missed your original post. In my opinion you did well buying this, I think it’s authentic too!

Here’s my Gretzky signed puck, if interested in using that as a reference:

https://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/wayne-gretzky-la-kings?con...

Thanks Cogo, greatly appreciated.

I know how much you like GnR - my latest purchase.

The puck is good.

T

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service