We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have a slight opportunity to possibly get Paul McCartney to sign an album.  I am thinking  about going with  Sgt. Peppers. 

Here is the question -

Would you go for a not so perfect original stereo copy (do not have a mono copy) or would you go with a perfect newer reissue Mono that they just came out with??

Original with flaws?

or

Reissue perfect?

thanks with your opinions.

Mark

Views: 1076

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sgt. Peppers is the right album, but do take a good solo album like Tug of War or Flaming Pie or New as a backup. If you get it somehow, please post it afterwards! Good luck!

I am bringing a solo album as well. :)  Good idea.

MArk

Go with a solo lp Mark,such as Wings Greatest.You can also add several other Wings members to it and have quite a nice looking item!

All great suggestions. Wings band on the run would be my pick only because I own a couple of beatles signed albums.
Best off luck.

That...is the best idea of the bunch, Mark.

What about "Meet The Beatles".  Is that just dreaming?? I have a really good original.. Now, I have seen some albums signed in silver..

thoughts??

Mark

Band on the run would look good with a silver sharpie. I have a nice Denny laine signed one. Good luck I hope ya get him. Unless you have some connections its not easy.

Now Mark, where have you seen a McCartney signed in silver?!? I think a Meet the Beatles signed in silver would look cool.

The recent beatles issued vinyl box set has a really nice book inside that would be great to have signed. Then it would be like having all the Beatles albums signed because the book belongs to the set.

Sweet book!

MArk

You are funny Devon.. :)

Mark

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service