We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

Views: 8141

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Being from the UK and seeing plenty of good Ronaldo's I can say without any doubt that this isnt genuine. Not even a good forgery

I agree.  Ronaldo is difficult to get as it is.  Usually you get the C slash in the streets if your lucky enough to even have him sign.  The crowds he brings is similar if not greater than the Beckham crowds.  

Like I've said before, squad signed ANYTHING is almost impossible to get.  To have the whole team to sign in one spot, for a memorabilia company is very rare.  Even a company like Adidas or Icons, both well established and sponsored by many federations in their trade, have trouble doing that.  And if it were to be done, it would be VERY costly.  

Anyone who still thinks there's even a slight chance of this being real Google Jason thanos who is without doubt my gospel when it comes to Ronaldo. Without question he has obtained more Ronaldo than anyone else worldwide

Hi one and all am Jason Thanos Aftal award winning Internation IN PERSON .

I have over the years met Ronnie while he was playing for man united 100s of times sometimes 3 to 4 times in a week. I have had over 1000 signatures and still have over 250 in my collection now.

I am IN PERSON it means I dont buy I hunt and obtain, Ask anyone in Europe they know who I am ..

Anyway so the ronaldo above is fake the signature is broken in 2 parts the first half is were you can tell from a mile away its fake.

Now before some one says to me , Ok you got him when he was at Man Utd maybe he changed it when he went to Real, Yes true he changed it but he did not change his hand writing or the flow of were he starts and were he finishes .

Ronnie has 2 signatures by the way a CR7 , Or a CRONALDO , In real replace the 7 with a 9.

But he owns all his boutique stores and Clodes brands with CR7 so he still signs this.

The mistakes are obvious even to a blind person but I am sorry I can not tell you exactly as this will feed the fakers with every weapon required to better their job , And I am one of the few people known that I work with various organizations and my one goal is to destroy fakers which am happy to say I do on an average of at list 20 a year.

If samples are required I could provide. But since this is my first post I did not wanna come and show you my site etc and make it look like I am promoting myself.

My opinion was asked so I decided to oblidge and help..

Thanks Jason

I also cant stress enough that no one in the UK can supply these international sellers with regular supplies of squad signed shirts. It just simply isnt possible.

Jason and Icons were the only UK seller that I knew had a genuine Ronaldo signed shirt and Jasons was on a Man United shirt. Apart from Icons I have never seen or heard of a single UK seller that has had a genuine Ronaldo on a Madrid shirt

As I also told Nelson, in private, Ronaldo also doesnt sign his own mail. His cousin Nuno signs it all for him

I have also only ever known 1 UK seller to have squad signed Madrid shirt it was very hard work and he only manged 1 shirt on the whole trip. It also sold for £650.00 approx $1000.15.00 US

I have never seen a genuine Barcelona shirt offered in the UK

Ps that KAKA autograph on the real shirt made me laugh I find it funny.

I decided to take a look at the whole debate.

Now let me tell you a story about a few people I am trying to get arrested at the moment.

In the UK there is this new breed of scum that obtain shirts they get the easy players for example if you went to do Man United you will get Park, Evra etc Anyway 6 or 7 then what they do is the feel the blanks to make it a squad shirt.

What this does is it throws you of your calm or you way of judging the shirt, Because you think hold on this shirt does have park , rio , evra etc those are real so maybe yes the rest could be too, It kinda confuses you and makes you think that even though deep down you are right, that you could be wrong.

In the UK I have had dealings and troubles and I am now working with the police the trading Standards and Aftal to try and bring down this gang, That Originated from HULL , Then moved to manchester and Now branched out to London and Liverpool.

What started as the odd fakes they have now became a gang that each person had between 3 to 6 ebay accounts.

Steve Curruthers , Robert Wilie , James Mcwatt , Ronnie Herbert are the Main 4 criminals in this group.

They go and get one autograph or none and they produce 10 , They get a photo with some one and then sell 10 autographs to back the authenticity they use the photo.

If you guys are expert here are ebay accounts that you could look that belong to them and you will see how obvious it is and how there is one hand that does all the fakes but all this accounts are selling this stock.

5*Autographs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daniel-Radcliffe-Signed-10x8-Picture-Orig...

Signed.Memmorabilliahttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Liam-Gallagher-hand-signed-Oasis-picture-...
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/student-steals-champions-le...

premiership-autographs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/premiership-autographs/m.html?hash=item23...

delboytrotter-uk
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Noel-Gallagher-Signed-16x12-Picture-Rare-...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4265470/It-all-got-Messi-...

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1457992_business...

I have many more accounts that belong to this scum but I believe My point is made..

Thank you so much for your input Jason! Id appreciate if you could guide me in the right way, i would really like to get a CR7 autographed shirt. Also what is your website?

I have a couple of friends that got from ebay dealers a couple of signatures, from Moutinho, Carvalho and one from Figo.

We ve been talking about this lately. the dealers are autographbox, footballing_memories, abc2e and county-signings.

Any ring a bell?

autographbox are good

footballing_memories, abc2e and County Signing stay away from

Thanks Mick!

The sellers Jason has listed are well known in the UK and are just a few names that produce these fakes on a regular basis

I did not come here to make bussiness first of all. Anyway Truth is this If you want a real shirt then only Icons is the site that can deliver as they have a contract with him and have fresh stock.

My website is not hard to find if you google my name you will find me very easy. Ps you guys will all know from Next year as they are making a TV show in the USA about me its been signed for 3 full seasons.

Glad to help

Awesome thanks alot Jason! ill reach out to you soon! Good Luck with your show! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service