We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I periodically find items I'd really like to own and I figure the rest of you do too.

This thread is dedicated to the items we wish we had and would like to share. They don't have to be the most expensive items, but things that have special meaning for some reason or catch our eyes.

Thanks to Mr Zipper for posting the first thread of this similar nature.

Views: 4115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brick !!!!!!!...this Martin check is so awesome!!!!!!!!...Iam a huge Rat Pack fan...still dont own anything from those guys but I am sure sooner or later I will...I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes down to autos and get distracted very quickly when I want something...since I have no kids yet which will be soon coming to an end I want to get all my frivolous spending out of the way before having to support my auto addiction....I think I need to go to "AA".....Autographs Anonymous...LOL

At least most are good investments for the future. You can't say that about drugs or alcohol. No Autographs Anonymous necessary. Unless you're buying Shakespeare and Abe Lincoln's autographs to line your fireplace.

No idea you were having or planning to have kids. Congratulations! Just a tip... autographs don't last long in little hands.

The Mickey Mantle piece is neat too. I'm envious that there are stores near you which just randomly sell authentic autographs. I don't have that here in Chicago. Perhaps it says more about the city itself I'm not sure. We wouldn't be $600 million in the hole if we just taxed 10% on corrupt political payoffs and things of that nature.

LOL...IT ALL STARTED WITH CAPONE...

YEAH BRO....got to stop spending on autos and start a fam...but not before i get all my wanted pieces....lol...my wife hates me...haha

This pic does no justice to this piece put this is on my wish list for sure...this is in a local place near me...I really good friends with the owner so I am sure he would lay away and or let me pay for it gradually...I haven't pulled the trigger yet but just like everything else that haunts me I can see myself purchasing this sooner or later...its a Mickey Mantle signed photo inscribed 1956...it is just fantastic...sooner or later I will own it I am sure...its simply awesome

A collector wants to know about Mounted Memories and ProSports Memorabilia. If you can help him, here's the link:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/what-do-you-think-of...

Thanks

More items I would love to own

Henry Hill signed item...

Kirk Hammet signed item
Sinatra and or Martin signed item
Mickey Mantle single signed ball
Tony Lazzeri signed item
Roger Waters signed item
Murderers Row team signed ball

Hah, CEE GEE. You can't just list off items you want! This thread is a visual one. And with that,

Sam Cooke SP which sold through RR. He's probably one of the only 20th century singers I like which I don't have an autograph of yet. Doesn't get much better than this one.

Brick, you have good taste!  This is nice!

I'd like a beautiful 11x14 Ali signed photo that I got myself.  The rest scare the youknowhat outta me.

I wish I had gone to a couple of the signings he did in the '90s. I have a couple of Muhammad Ali items and I like them. I'm also a big fan of Michael Jordan being from Chicago. I'm not interested in the UDA material but I'd like one of these in my collection. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a good scan. This is a picture I lifted off a eBay listing.

---

I'd also love to have this in my collection. It sold a number of months ago for a little over $1,000 and is worth every penny I think.

Team-signed Wheaties box authenticated by PSA/DNA. Great big Michael Jordan auto on the front along with other starting lineup players like Pippen and Grant. Coaches and more bench players on the back, including head coach Phil Jackson.

Ok Brick...my bad...heres a sick visual of another item I would give all my items up for...this is insane !!!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service