We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just curious what people here considered was the best company to go to for getting there stuff authenticated? I know Roger Epperson is a big name as he should be but he only offers letters of authenticity and I want to get a couple things slabbed.  I know theres PSA, JSA and Beckett, and a couple other smaller ones. just wondering what people consider the best for music autographs

Tags: BECKETT, DNA, JSA, PSA

Views: 697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're right, there are other ways to protect them. Topsiders are often a great way to go. Put them in a plastic sleeve if you're worried about liquids getting inside.

If you have Epperson LOAs already you're fine. Your Claptons are classic examples of his autograph, BTW.

Thank you, that really means a lot coming from you.  There was some question as to how the first one ends with kind of a curly cue instead of the "t" being crossed.  But Mr Epperson was nice enough to write me a few paragraphs alleviating any fears or doubts I might have.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service