Whats your rarest most hard to find rock n roll autograph in your collection?

Mine would be(as of now) a newspaper article from feb 1969 about the stones rock n roll circus signed by mick,keith,bill,charlie and BRIAN JONES at one of his few visits at olympic studios for the let it bleed sessions,the author of the article had it signed at olympic studios , a few visits it took to finally catch brian aroound march/april....right before he left the stones.

This is one of the last items Brian Jones has signed with the stones in 1969

It was purchased from Tracks UK with letters of prov.  it was expensive but well worth it.

Views: 19370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a nice one!

Thanks Stefaan, genuine Bob's seem to be hard to find. Guess I got lucky!

My Nirvana 1st Pressing Bleach CD by Tupelo signed by Kurt Cobain, Krist Novoselic and Chad Channing. Obtained April 29, 1990 at the 9.30 Club in Washington DC.

Waauw, very nice signed!

Signed spanish concert poster of the Godfathers.

photo Godfatherssignedposter_zpsb8665cb7.jpg

The crown of My Rolling Stones autographs collection!

Original 10x8 photograph signed by all the early members of The Rolling Stones, Mick jagger, Brian Jones keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman. This photo is used by Decca for publicity pictures. This is the Original photo of the Photograph. There is also a promotional Decca stamp on the Back with a reference number.

photo Sixtiessigned1marked_zps78b844d7.jpg
 photo Sixtiessigned2marked_zpsd182ad99.jpg
 photo Sixtiessigned3_zps4dc3e560.jpg

The lady that got this signed first had Hendrix sign with a pencil. She thought it was a little light so she borrowed a pen and had him sign the other side. It is framed with a little window in the back so the pencil sig can be seen. Framed with her ticket to he show.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

A nice rarity from my collection:
The Clash Music weekly press ad signed after the gig in Queens hall in Leeds 1978 together with Topper's signed drumstick used on the same gig.

photo P1020940_zps9f1aa54b.jpg
 photo P1020937_zpsff791a77.jpg

From 1969, rare signed croud funding letter from Frank Zappa to Mr. Davis from California. I also have the envelope and a paper from the United Mutations fanclub with some words written by his secretary, Pauline Butcher. 

Nice!!

Here are some of my rock/music pieces, not necessarily rare but...

Monkees signed drum head by Peter Tork, Mickey Dolenz, and Davy Jones

Tommy Poster signed by Roger Daltrey and Ann Margaret

A personalized Roger Daltrey and Roger Daltrey Who's Next album

Pete Townshend:

Robert Plant and John Paul Jones:

Ray Manzarek And Robby Krieger of The Doors:

Tim Buckley

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service