We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Karl Jeffs's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow that looks like the exact one I have, apart from the sticker, is the listing dat…"

Karl Jeffs replied Sep 22, 2018 to Bob Marley autograph

3 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Karl Jeffs

"Yep they're terrible aren't they. I informed the book dealer and he was gutted, he s…"

Karl Jeffs replied Aug 5, 2013 to The Doors signed Morrison Hotel book

7 Aug 5, 2013

"I contacted Heritage about their COA and the possibility of having it authenticated…"

Karl Jeffs replied Aug 2, 2013 to Stones fully signed album on Heritage Auctions

5 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Karl Jeffs

"Hi Rich, that's what the seller thinks, but nobody seems to know for sure"

Karl Jeffs replied Aug 1, 2013 to Authenticity of Rolling Stones Bridges to Babylon lithograph

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"I've emailed the official Rolling Stones Archive website to see if they can shed any…"

Karl Jeffs replied Aug 1, 2013 to Authenticity of Rolling Stones Bridges to Babylon lithograph

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"I've seen them with different pens, in fact, Paul who posted pics here of the 2 he o…"

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"Hi Roger, it's not really a case of authenticating the pieces, more getting to the b…"

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"Shame, I would have bought it right then!"

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"Same guy selling this Bridges to Babylon I see"

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"Yeah I've wondered that as well JXE. It's a lot of money if you end up with 3 lithos…"

77 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by A.B.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service