We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello everyone. Many of you were quite helpful the other day authenticating my Ted Williams ball, so I was hoping to get your opinion on another one I was considering purchasing. If anyone can help I would be very grateful, thanks!

Views: 120

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

authentic

Thank you as always for your help, Terrier. Do you have any idea what you might value such a ball at?

What kind of ball?  Does it have a tpa Cert?  Would have to see the whole ball but if no Cert and official AL ball would say 350 to 400

Official AL Bobby Brown ball with JSA cert. I generally trust JSA but know some slip through, hence why I asked here.

Definitely authentic.

Thank you for the reply, Steve! Always good to have another opinion.

JSA is good with Williams.  if the ball is as nice as shown in the photo, with JSA i would say 400 to 450.  Williams balls are still fairly inexpensive.

Thank you for the advice. Definitely need to add a Williams solo ball to my collection and this may be the one. I will report back if I get it.

Searching around and found this additional one at a better price, though it's in an auction so no idea what it'll end up at. No COA, thoughts on its authenticity? Seller claims it was purchased from HSN.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Looks good.

Thank you, Steve! Looked pretty good to me as well until the very end, the m and s raised some concerns on my end but I'm far less knowledgable than all you on here.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service