We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This seller probably thinks he is sitting on a gold mine. From the few pictures that he posted, we can clearly see most of them are fakes.

http://denver.craigslist.org/clt/4409855009.html

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Almost guarantee these are all fake autos.The "coa" &"appraisal" (legendary/stein n sons)are identical to the eagles guitar that I posted awhile back that turned out to be part of a huge forgery ring that post ads in random newspapers using the credit card of the last victim without permission to offer an entire collection for next to nothing.The black zeppelin guitar is identical to one being sold locally and is obviously bogus.The Dead and SRV aren't even close and the guitars dont look late 80s early 90s!

Those are some truly ghastly forgeries J.. I mean WOW. If he wiped all those squiggles off of the guitars, he could probably sell them and retrieve some of his money. Some of those are just down right comical attempts. I wonder if he knows they are bad or if he is just oblivious.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service