We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Benjamin Thomas's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thx for the reply.What do you see off about them ?Just wondering because I keep comp…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 11, 2014 to Beatles white album signed & doodled by all four?

7 May 12, 2014
Reply by Xperttexpert

"Almost guarantee these are all fake autos.The "coa" &"appraisal" (legendary/stei…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Apr 7, 2014 to Wow!! 125 Signed Guitar Collection.

2 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Carl Ryan

"It looks a lot like one my friend received through the mail awhile back.The O looks…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jan 30, 2014 to Madonna - Real or fake?

7 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Cogo

"Do not buy! My Dad purchased multiple of these guitars thinking a coa with date sign…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Dec 4, 2013 to Pink Floyd Signed Guitar - Real or Fake?

6 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"On the yard birds the Clapton is the only one worth having checked out,the Page and…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jun 30, 2013 to Opinions on Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, and Jeff Beck signed LP

4 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Thomas

"It looks similar to the one I have that was received in person while my friends were…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jun 30, 2013 to Madonna, with UACC COA. Real or fake?

2 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Cogo

"Hi Rob, I have collected some real Rat Pack auto's and have a few to compare them to…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jun 28, 2013 to Frank Sinatra? Dean Martin? Joey Bishop?

2 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by RobTwoRs

"I really enjoyed reading all of these comments on here and just wanted to comment on…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jun 21, 2013 to Bob Marley Signed Album From Antiquities of California

39 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Thomas

"#1 thing about his sig to look for is the M will actually be a 2 and a 3 and will be…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jun 11, 2013 to Micheal Jordan

4 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Thomas

"WOW!That has to be the worst attempt at a U2 signed album I have ever seen!There is…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jun 10, 2013 to U2 signed

7 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Harry Williams

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service