We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Frank Johnson's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Our small town where I live is in the beginning of a fundraiser for new park slides,…"

Frank Johnson replied Jun 25 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

188 Aug 14
Reply by Tim Henderson

"Scott, I remember from the past exchanges in the site you we’re working on this proj…"

Frank Johnson replied Jun 25 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

188 Aug 14
Reply by Tim Henderson

"In my opinion this is not legit. The giveaway to me is the crossing in the th in Gri…"

Frank Johnson replied Apr 24, 2023 to Andy Griffith Autograph Opinion

1 Apr 24, 2023
Reply by Frank Johnson

"Very detailed and informative information. I am sure many current and future collect…"

Frank Johnson replied Feb 13, 2023 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

188 Aug 14
Reply by Tim Henderson

"Scott I appreciate your vast knowledge. I am learning so much from your posts. I hop…"

Frank Johnson replied Oct 29, 2022 to EXTRAS WHO APPEARED ON THE SHOW

32 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"Greg you are more than welcome. Again there are others in here who are very good at…"

Frank Johnson replied Oct 12, 2022 to Opinion on Andy Griffith Autograph

5 Dec 30, 2022
Reply by Scott Paul

"Greg in my opinion which may or may not mean much, I think it may in fact be genuine…"

Frank Johnson replied Oct 12, 2022 to Opinion on Andy Griffith Autograph

5 Dec 30, 2022
Reply by Scott Paul

"Yes I agree. That is why I stayed away from his Howard McNear. I asked him a simple…"

Frank Johnson replied Sep 19, 2022 to Will Wright (Ben Weaver) eBay Forgery

7 Sep 20, 2022
Reply by Scott Paul

"I never got around to reaching out to beckett. However after a few attempts I finall…"

Frank Johnson replied Sep 10, 2022 to Anyone added any cool Andy Griffith show autographs recently?

20 Sep 19, 2022
Reply by Tim Henderson

"Tell Scott I said hi. Hope he is doing well. We used to discuss the show and autogra…"

Frank Johnson replied Sep 10, 2022 to Anyone added any cool Andy Griffith show autographs recently?

20 Sep 19, 2022
Reply by Tim Henderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service