Buy, sell and trade genuine autographs and related items. There's no cost to use the group.
If you offer any autograph for sale here you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You must post an image of any autograph you offer for sale, unless cleared by an admin or moderator not to. (If you're having a sale on eBay for instance, and want to make members aware of it, just clear it with an admin or moderator.)
2. You must guarantee authenticity for 6 months or longer or the buyer gets their money back. State how long your guarantee is for and what the terms of your guarantee are.
3. Autographs must first be posted for authenticity opinions in the Forum before offering them for sale, unless approved by Steve Cyrkin, or fully certified by a generally respected third-party expert or authenticator ("quick opinions are not full authentication"). If it's certified, post the actual COA or LOA.
If you're having it authenticated in a forum, please post a link to the discussion.
4. You guarantee that the autograph to be original and unaltered unless you describe it as such. If you know or suspect an autograph has been enhanced or restored, make that clear in the listing.
5. The buyer has 5 days after receipt to return an autograph that is not as represented due to condition or other factors. This is besides the 6 month minimum guarantee for authenticity or alteration.
6. You must use regular PayPal exclusively, not PayPal Friends & Family, for all transactions.
7. You agree to ship within 2 business of receiving payment from the buyer and provide tracking information unless you agree to different terms.
8. ALL BUYERS & SELLERS: By using this group you agree that you will not hold any owner, moderator, administrator, or employee of Autograph Live liable for any purchase or sale you make or don't make, or any decision or action by any owner, moderator, administrator, or employee of Autograph Live.
Latest Activity: 5 hours ago
JUST CLICK MY AD AT THE RIGHT ------------------------>OR CLICK https://www.ebay.com/sch/darvickautographs/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&rt=ncIncludes…Continue
Great looking autograph of Bobby Darin. This is an 8x10 photo signed in a green fiber tip pen and is excellent condition. The autograph has been deemed authentic by Roger Epperson who is the leader in music industry autographs and also by Hakes…Continue
Hi All,I am a Queen fan, especially Freddie Mercury.I am after a Freddie's autograph or Queen band's fully signed autograph. If you have one for sale, please private message me.I keep losing the opportunities to purchase one and it is getting very…Continue
2 Stan Lee comic books signed at the Roosevelt Hotel on Nov. 21, 2000. These are from a dealer inventory I bought in 2006, and it doesn't say what show.Both comics are in new condition and got Steve Zarelli's approval on June 3: …Continue