We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,543)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"There are MJ groups on FB you can probably list it for sale."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Oct 29, 2021 to MJ '88 Barcelona poster | Dedicated & double signed

6 Oct 29, 2021
Reply by stw12

"STW, we don't allow sales on the site at this time, sorry."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Oct 29, 2021 to MJ '88 Barcelona poster | Dedicated & double signed

6 Oct 29, 2021
Reply by stw12

"He probably didn't pass it for similar reasons to why I was concerned. Certain chara…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 1, 2021 to Michael Jackson Signature. Real or Fake? Any comment is appreciated

14 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I saw this on my phone shortly after it posted, and wanted to see it on the computer…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 1, 2021 to Michael Jackson Signature. Real or Fake? Any comment is appreciated

14 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I think the one in the OP is likely real. There are so many great forgeries in this…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 16, 2020 to I would really appreciate your opinions on this Michael Jackson Autograph

15 Jun 17, 2020
Reply by Lucas

"The one in the original post? It is secretarial, not signed by Michael Jackson."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 4, 2020 to Signed MJ inscription in Moon Walk first edition book

38 May 22, 2020
Reply by Maker Of Dreams

"Maker of Dreams, You are not telling the truth. Michael Jackson did not sign either…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Apr 26, 2020 to Signed MJ inscription in Moon Walk first edition book

38 May 22, 2020
Reply by Maker Of Dreams

"I'm sorry, but they are both obvious secretarials IMO. Are you claiming you saw them…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Apr 21, 2020 to Signed MJ inscription in Moon Walk first edition book

38 May 22, 2020
Reply by Maker Of Dreams

"Yes "

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Apr 21, 2020 to Signed MJ inscription in Moon Walk first edition book

38 May 22, 2020
Reply by Maker Of Dreams

"Michael Jackson secretarials are well known and studied. The one in the original pos…"

38 May 22, 2020
Reply by Maker Of Dreams

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service