We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

MG's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is the bio that was handed out at the autograph gallery/shop in Paris. Sorry, i…"

MG replied Apr 7 to was wondering about this marlon brandon which sold for a hugh amount

20 Apr 7
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I emailed the store, and they cannot confirm that one gets an art card...I was among…"

MG replied Apr 7 to Dua Lipa Signed Print Bundles

44 Apr 14
Reply by Roy

"I had a description of the collection that the shop owner in Paris gave me, I hope I…"

MG replied Mar 28 to was wondering about this marlon brandon which sold for a hugh amount

20 Apr 7

"my opinion is (based on seeing a large part of the collection in Paris itself) that…"

MG replied Mar 28 to was wondering about this marlon brandon which sold for a hugh amount

20 Apr 7

"Sorry to hear! I think the actual collection is authentic and was collected in-perso…"

20 Apr 7

"I saw a big part of the collection in the shop of a Paris autograph dealer some year…"

20 Apr 7

"yes, these are good, very typical of the era"

MG replied Mar 12 to U2 IS THIS LEGIT ? does anyone have a 1982 or earlier dated signed photo

6 Mar 31
Reply by Manta Ray

"I like it, looks ok.  More generally, there is too quickly an assumption that all Ge…"

MG replied Feb 9 to Elvis authenticity opinions please

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"This looks like a typical rushed 70s example to me....the signature has changed quit…"

MG replied Feb 8 to Opinions on Elton John autograph?

8 Feb 11
Reply by Troels

"It is actually authentic, matches well to his French in-store signing. He signed the…"

MG replied Jul 29, 2023 to Prince symbol autograph

6 Sep 24, 2023
Reply by Elfar Sigmundsson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service