Fuddjcal's Discussions (725)

Discussions Replied To (714) Replies Latest Activity

""We've researched who we do business with as an organization. We trust the people we…"

Fuddjcal replied Mar 1 to Interesting TV clip,

5 Mar 1
Reply by Fuddjcal

"By now, you must have figured out is is an easy to spot forgery. FAKE, PERIOD "

Fuddjcal replied Mar 1 to Is this eBay DiMaggio Real

8 Mar 2
Reply by Christopher Williams

"We'll, considering these are almost always fake 99.9 % of the time, there is usually…"

Fuddjcal replied Feb 28 to 500 Homerun signed photo, Mantle, Mays, Williams etc..

6 Mar 17
Reply by Cory Clarkson

"how can they when the only live person you can speak to is in the Philippines with a…"

Fuddjcal replied Feb 25 to Help in Reporting Fake Setlist

6 Feb 25
Reply by Fuddjcal

"AND, Let us not forget Classy Freddie Blassie and the Golden Greek John Tolos from t…"

Fuddjcal replied Feb 20 to George "The Animal" Steele Passes Away

7 Feb 20
Reply by Sidney Fields

"Dime store phonies 999,999 out of a million at those "Estate Sales". What you have h…"

Fuddjcal replied Feb 5 to Mantle Williams Dimaggio Autograph

4 Feb 5
Reply by Jason Robletto

"Disgraceful, Ebay should have taken this over and had the police set this criminal…"

Fuddjcal replied Jan 17 to A funny thing happened on my way to PayPal

20 Jan 17
Reply by James

"I can't tell witch is witch? Neither can Curly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuoET…"

Fuddjcal replied Jan 9 to Michael Jackson graphwizard signndrive Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

444 May 19
Reply by Dave B

"I think it's good as well and Ive never seen the pose before! It's RARE AND NICE. I…"

Fuddjcal replied Jan 3 to Mickey mantle aurograph real?

3 Jan 3
Reply by Fuddjcal

"that's the second mess ter piece, I've seen with this same style. The other forgery…"

Fuddjcal replied Jan 3 to Mickey Mantle

3 Jan 3
Reply by Christopher Williams

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service