Christopher Thompson's Discussions (296)

Discussions Replied To (279) Replies Latest Activity

"Another good one! Can't beat $5 for Peter Frampton. Thanks"

Christopher Thompson replied on Wednesday to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

1969 on Friday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Thanks for catching that. I kind of wish I didn't spend $50 on the pledge music camp…"

Christopher Thompson replied on Wednesday to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

1969 on Friday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"I agree, it's nice to have these options and to be completely comfortable that it's…"

1969 on Friday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Got Before The Flood today in the mail. So glad to finally add Trent Reznor to my co…"

1969 on Friday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Sanity is fine. They usually mimic what jbhifI has. I'm thinking about ordering one…"

Christopher Thompson replied May 11 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

1969 on Friday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Thanks Ian, I agree,.I've also become more picky particularly when im buying on ebay…"

Christopher Thompson replied May 9 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

1969 on Friday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Wondering what thoughts you guys have on this.. I ordered a signed LP from Danzig's…"

Christopher Thompson replied May 9 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

1969 on Friday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Foghat signed items at pledge music http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/foghat-live-…"

Christopher Thompson replied May 4 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

1969 on Friday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"I just looked at the website again apparently I was wrong and must have missed that…"

Christopher Thompson replied May 3 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

1969 on Friday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"I thought it was signed by The Cranberries, not just a Cranberry..."

Christopher Thompson replied May 3 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

1969 on Friday
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service