Eric K Longo's Discussions (2,535)

Discussions Replied To (2325) Replies Latest Activity

"Many people do many things in a quiet manner. You might have considered indulging in…"

Eric K Longo replied 12 hours ago to Judy Garland Autopen C. 1960

9 12 hours ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"But I had no problems with the seller at all. I hope that remains the case now..."

Eric K Longo replied 17 hours ago to Judy Garland Autopen C. 1960

9 12 hours ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

""But now that I brought it [this thread] to his attention and put a "watch" on his l…"

Eric K Longo replied 18 hours ago to Judy Garland Autopen C. 1960

9 12 hours ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"I've contacted several photographers in just the last few weeks. Some for informatio…"

Eric K Longo replied 20 hours ago to Acquiring photographs for autograph purposes

40 20 hours ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"I must add, anyone buying a Garland for a decent sum of money ought to recognize thi…"

Eric K Longo replied 20 hours ago to Judy Garland Autopen C. 1960

9 12 hours ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"As I recall seller was notified, shown three different versions with different place…"

Eric K Longo replied 20 hours ago to Judy Garland Autopen C. 1960

9 12 hours ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"This came up earlier in this thread, and in another someone had some NOT Howard Hugh…"

Eric K Longo replied 20 hours ago to Acquiring photographs for autograph purposes

40 20 hours ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Good work, any idea what this is? Hey All, View 100% in a Photoshop program. This wa…"

Eric K Longo replied yesterday to Autopen signature discovery

2 20 hours ago
Reply by Edward Lopez

"I agree again - I was trust trying to get some opinions and start some discourse on…"

Eric K Longo replied yesterday to What do you think? Your opinion is wanted! Are these a good photos to get signed or not in your opinion?

18 yesterday
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Thank you Rich and J. Mikael! :) "

Eric K Longo replied yesterday to What do you think? Your opinion is wanted! Are these a good photos to get signed or not in your opinion?

18 yesterday
Reply by Eric K Longo

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service