We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,861)

Discussions Replied To (2626) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont think I have any up on the site. I sent them home and my wife packed them awa…"

Rick Meyer replied Jul 30, 2013 to PSA and JSA forgeries? Have you seen any you feel they possibly made a mistake on?

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"Nice stuff"

Rick Meyer replied Jul 30, 2013 to Some of my recent self obtained autographs.... / Robert Cray, Steve Miller, Skynyrd.....

71 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Martin

"I just looked. I have seen that one. I had that on my watch list. Just wasn't sure w…"

Rick Meyer replied Jul 30, 2013 to PSA and JSA forgeries? Have you seen any you feel they possibly made a mistake on?

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"Yes the PSA 8 x 10 is textbook. I think that is the nicest one of her on EBAY. I lik…"

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"I didn't think all the PSA ones are good. My opinion comparing them to mine. Couple…"

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"LOL, they spelled Lennon wrong. That is a funny one for sure. Going to look hard tom…"

Rick Meyer replied Jul 29, 2013 to Funny C.O.A.'s ( Post pictures and lets all get a good laugh )

3 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Brick Hunter

"Exactly. I put no stock on them when it comes to entertainment or music signatures.…"

Rick Meyer replied Jul 29, 2013 to PSA and JSA forgeries? Have you seen any you feel they possibly made a mistake on?

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"Never seen that one before. They probably dinged the card grade because they thought…"

Rick Meyer replied Jul 29, 2013 to PSA and JSA forgeries? Have you seen any you feel they possibly made a mistake on?

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"PSA authenticated for a high volume EBAY seller. Here is a celebrity example of a JS…"

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"Here is a PSA authenticated baseball signed by Al Pacino. PSA hacked off on this for…"

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service