Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Chad B's Discussions (961)

Discussions Replied To (786) Replies Latest Activity

"I love the description--NEVER USED, THE AUTOGRAPHS ARE REAL AND HAVE BEEN REQUESTED…"

Chad B replied Jan 16 to ebay seller ian_riley2014 .... Need a laugh?

9 Jan 17
Reply by Rich

"Request accepted. You are cracking me up already."

Chad B replied Jan 16 to Evelyn Lincoln signed letter about JFK assassination - explosive content!

26 Jan 17
Reply by michelle marshall

"I believe it is an autopen."

Chad B replied Jan 16 to George W Bush Autopen or Not?

9 Jan 19
Reply by VoteForDavid

"It was a conspiracy between Steve and James. Case Closed. I was born 14 years later…"

Chad B replied Jan 16 to Evelyn Lincoln signed letter about JFK assassination - explosive content!

26 Jan 17

"I was afraid this would happen. This topic gets people fired up on both sides. Here…"

26 Jan 17

"That is a great site. I am glad you listed it."

Chad B replied Jan 16 to PSA/DNA Autograph Report: The Ten Most Dangerous Autographs

15 Jan 16
Reply by Chad B

"Thank you for the post, Steve. I am in the same boat you are. I believed the conspir…"

26 Jan 17

"Thanks for sharing the link. As fans we can sometimes forget the celebs are people t…"

Chad B replied Jan 16 to Ethical aspect of autograph collecting again?

10 Jan 16
Reply by a pug called eva

"As soon as I figure out Jerry Lee Lewis I'll move on to MJ. JLL should only take ano…"

Chad B replied Jan 15 to PSA/DNA Autograph Report: The Ten Most Dangerous Autographs

15 Jan 16
Reply by Chad B

"Have they put up questionable sigs lately? I took myself off their mailing list."

Chad B replied Jan 15 to PSA/DNA Autograph Report: The Ten Most Dangerous Autographs

15 Jan 16
Reply by Chad B

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service