We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Forgery' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

Hi: At Steve Cyrkin's invitation, I'd like to call your attention to a signature study I've posted on my blog, Charlton Heston signature s…

Started by Steve Zarelli

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

Beware: Jimi Hendrix Experience Signed 1968 Liz Shaw Datebook

In June of 2011, a major auction house sold a 1968/69 datebook containing multiple signatures, including several from the Jimi Hendrix Expe…

Started by BallroomDays67

101 May 5, 2022
Reply by BallroomDays67

Has anyone heard of Hollywood Autographs?

Has anyone ever heard of this website, https://www.hollywoodautographs.net? They seem to be selling forgeries, but I wasn't sure. A lot of…

Started by Jack Morgan

5 Apr 28, 2022
Reply by Eddy

George W. Bush - Laughable Forgery - FDC

Hello All, I came across this "signed" George W. Bush letter and First Day Cover from his time as Governor. The seller had no clue that it…

Started by RobMerica

0 Sep 25, 2020

Metallica item - Related to Wynnco (seller of forged autographs)

Hi!! Could someone help me to verify  the authenticity of the signatures?I bought the item at a music convention with its authenticity lett…

Started by Antonio Soler

0 Aug 29, 2019

Authenticity Check: Simon and Garfunkel, Dustin Hoffman, Katherine Ross, Anne Bancroft signed The Graduate Soundtrack = FAIL

This is from eBay seller probstein123: https://www.ebay.com/itm/382794792475

Started by BallroomDays67

34 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Devon Laney

Pathetic Forgeries

Good morning everyone. I was browsing through some autographs on EBay when I found this gem of a seller. Currently this guy is selling a ve…

Started by OK_Android

10 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by marc e

MICKEY MANTLE FORGERY EXAMPLES

Just thought I would share some examples of Mantle forgeries ranging from laughable to halfway decent. Feel free to add these to your exemp…

Started by Null

18 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Robert Chase

Barry Bonds forgery?

I'm a big SF Giants fan and was surprised to find some one selling a Barry Bonds autographed cap on Offer Up locally even though I live in…

Started by Eric Ramirez

0 Dec 26, 2016

Mickey Mantle signed baseball No. 7 Real or Fake?

Good afternoon everyone. I was hoping to get your feedback on whether or not this signed Mickey Mantle ball could be a forgery. I received…

Started by Charles Angelino

7 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Null

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service