We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I'm looking into a lotr cast signed poster and found this one on DevonsAutographs.com I need help authenticating, it seems like the right price for a lotr poster.

Tags: Elijah, Ian, Lotr, Mckellen, Wood

Views: 591

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That doesn't look good to me, that Ian. Others will chime in. How much is it? I can't access that site but suggest, again, research and patience.

Hunter, could you check the spelling of the domain name? Devonsautographs.com doesn't work for me.

I believe this is it Steve:

John Devon UACC RD#336

DevonAutographs.com is the correct one.

Thanks

I know this is beside the point, but that website is just an eyesore. It looks like it was created around 1999 and updated a grand total of zero times since.

I found it very distracting. If I want Vegas I'll go to Vegas. 

Not a fan of those sort of return policies though, but that is me. 

It reminds me of Alfie's :)

I don't even remember his website, though I did get his print catalogs in the mail.

It costs around 4,900$ and comes with a life time guarantee. Any other thoughts on if it's authentic?
Also I asked Jed Brophy, one of the actors who signed the poster on Twitter if his signature was authentic he responded and said it was indeed authentic!
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Hmm. I'd not rely on Pacino authenticating a Pacino. There is no short cut that I know of in this hobby.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service