We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

just bought a cpl of things at auction (so I havent spent much - a fraction of their website prices), Ive spent maybe $200 all up but some of their stuff is a bit fishy I think. I am really new to this so I may just be paranoid, could someone please help me out here?

http://www.musiclegends.com.au/contents/en-uk/d1_08.html

thanks so much

Views: 3313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For your information everything that goes live on Auction at Grays do not allow a reserve price and starts at 9.00 dollars as i have spoken to the person about this and that is what Grays have informed him

As far as asking American people for authentication i would ask a kid in instead of people fr m the USA who have no bloody idea what happens in the rest of the world and how easy it is to obtain autographs in England and Australia

I have spoken to many dealers and suppliers in the UK over a number of years and they all say the same of "so called authentication experts" in the USA.

i have been collecting autographs for many years now and obtaining them myself and sent to to the USA to see what they said and they informed me that it was not genuine and when i informed them and showed them the item being signed they still would not acknowledge they they were genuine,and that is why i take what they say in America with a pinch of salt

From what i have seen on items on Grays and the website you have made a comment on that i do not have an issue with their authenticity whatsoever.

If you have any issues with the items you have purchased,wouldn't it be better to contact the supplier and not leave yourself open to a lawsuit for defamation.

Hey there Angus Black or Richard again, man you make this easy dude, like shooting fish in a barrel. 

Explain this to me then guy, why is it that NONE of your items listed in this auction at this auction house graysonline.com have a signature attached to the alleged COA: take a look for yourselves people:  http://www.graysonline.com/sale/2301656/memorabilia/led-zeppelin-si...

See all of the alleged COA's do not have a signature and they say "signed on behalf of musiclegends.com.au" ????????? fishy fishy dude....

See I have it on good authority Richard that you stop taking peoples calls once the heat gets too much and then you blame the auction house. http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1961576

Man you make me sick- you go around spouting "defamation defamation" but you don't have a shred of proof what you sell and supply a Certificate for are real. What you should be spouting is "Fraud Fraud there Richard"

Can someone please tell me how these guys get away with this and what laws do these Aussies have in place for this type of blatant fraud and it is pretty blatant don't you think. 

Can you explain the anomalies in all of the signatures you sell as authentic against the REAL ones collected by fans?  Here is a real Mick Jagger -

Here is what you sell dude !

REAL PINK from my collection

What you sell !!

This is a REAL Slash 

Here is what you sell !!

I will be placing more and more REAL autographs from my collection and my friends collections and the FORGED works from Richard Commisso and these musiclegends.com.au and coolworldcollectables.com.au asking for a "please explain"   So you guys can make the comparisons and ask the questions too. "Why did Slash sign his name Slasash ?? "Why does Pink sign her name so differently from one to the other ?""What about Mick Jagger dude ? Whats up with that man?" 

So you want to run around with all your defamation and cease and desist orders causing Steve and others more work than is necessary trying to cover up your evil doings.

you ROCK--you just proved without a doubt what is real and what is not--i am not crazy---you put up real graphs--and exposed the fakes. thanks!

Just an update yall, I emailed this Richard Commisso, the one giving out cease and desist letters to who ever takes him on asking him to please explain why there is SUCH a huge difference in the graphs WE real collectors supply and what he supplies - lets see what he has to say about that shall we.

Ok, dudes, been doing a little more exposing these fraudsters and this is what we all would like to know there Mr coolworldcollectables.com.au and musiclegends.com.au - Richard Commisso.

REAL ACDC -

Richard Commisso - musiclegends.com.au FAKE

My REAL Bob Dylan-

Richard Commissos FAKE Bob Dylan-

REAL Amy Winehouse - 

Richard Commisso FAKE-

REAL Led Zeppelin -

Richard Commissos FAKE -

MY REAL Sir Paul -

and this one from my collection too _

Richard Commisso FAKES -

REAL Michael Jackson -

Richard Commissos FAKE -

ALL of these graphs were taken from this dudes sites man so he can't say I made these up or faked them myself - anyone can see them all on display right here at http://musiclegends.com.au and http://www.coolworldcollectables.com.au 

The real ones i have supplied come from my personal collection and the collection of other REAL autograph collectors i know. In all of my years I know of thousands of poor souls who would give their right arms for an authentic autograph from one of these legends, people who brave the cold and snow for days and days just to get a glimpse or a look at their idols and maybe, just maybe an autograph - but what this dude does down there in Australia gives all the good Aussie autograph collectors a bad name. SHAME ON YOU dude.

I want to really see you talk your way out of all the examples that I have put up here man - tell us all why your autographs are so different and look nothing like the originals - because they are FAKE that's the answer bro...   

I'm not an expert by any means...but I do not like your 'real' AC/DC.

Sorry to say this.

This AC/DC album was signed in Person for me back in 1996.

Yes, these are great examples.

But I still think the Flick Of The Switch album is not signed by AC/DC.

What do you think, Bjarne?

In my opinion the Flick of the Switch album is not signed by the members of AC/DC. Since I haven't got AC/DC myself for a long time, I compared the signatures with the signed Black Ice on Roger Eppersons site. And they don't match. The autograph on the Flick of the Switch album that I have the biggest problem with is actually Cliff Williams. But this is just my opinion.

The Cliff Williams sig imo is a mess.

The "C" in Cliff looks very identical to the "A" in Angus. Looks like signed by the same person.

I don´t know enough about Bob Dylan and Amy Winehouse to comment on these...but I would also have Roger Epperson look at the Zep, Maccas...and even the Jackson. They don´t convince me at all.

your "real" bob Dylan--did you SEE dylan sign it..I would always be cautious on a Dylan where he includes the A in Dylan...I havent seen him put the A in ..MANY years. pre 1992

Hey guys, yeah Mr Dylan signed this for me way back in about 1993 - he was one of the very first artists I ever worked for and as far as the ACDC album is concerned, this comes from my good friend "Big Pete" who works exclusively for Columbia Records so without me seeing ACDC sign it, I know it is real, I also know it was signed as late as 2010.   

But that is a beautiful specimen  Bjarne and why is it not framed up yet ?

The Ac/Dc looks good to me..I got them many timesi n person. (well one of them wasnt easy) but really--those look fine to me--no issue on authenticity. I ahve an in person Dylan fro m1993 on an Index card--i did not get an "A' in Dyloan and signed a BIT althought there are similarities..I dont know---his siganture (good ones) always hard--the bad ones much easier.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service