We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Frankie Figgs's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, dudes, decided to try and call  coolworldcollectables Chris Lancaster to see wha…"

Frankie Figgs replied Aug 29, 2012 to Your Help Needed: Please Review These Australian Autograph Websites

95 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Ken Mills

"Hey Dylan man, I read in your youtube post that you were trying for a refund and I a…"

Frankie Figgs replied Aug 29, 2012 to Your Help Needed: Please Review These Australian Autograph Websites

95 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Ken Mills

"tha's an awesome letter Paul, I doubt you will get a reply to be honest but we are a…"

95 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Ken Mills

"It doesn't matter really, I don't agree with your theory and there are a few reasons…"

95 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Ken Mills

"Mick, my mistake dude, I apologize for misreading the post... "

95 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Ken Mills

"I must say that I have to completely disagree with you Michael.  Take a closer look…"

Frankie Figgs replied Aug 28, 2012 to Your Help Needed: Please Review These Australian Autograph Websites

95 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Ken Mills

"  LACK OF PROOF ????? ( reply to Mick Taylor) :are you kidding me.... let us start b…"

Frankie Figgs replied Aug 28, 2012 to Your Help Needed: Please Review These Australian Autograph Websites

95 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Ken Mills

"You must mean this GAZ or aka Steve Fitzpatrick -----  See this is what Commisso s…"

95 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Ken Mills

"Hi Paul, good job man.. I posed as a potential Aussie buyer and asked about authenti…"

95 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Ken Mills

"Hey dude, something does not seem right to me with the graph bro, something really d…"

Frankie Figgs replied Aug 27, 2012 to Dylan Autographed Book from Gotta Have It Auction

8 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Frankie Figgs

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service