We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

February 26th 2016 marks the 100th birthday of the late but great Jackie Gleason. An outstanding actor and comedian, acclaimed for his iconic role as a bus driver in the sitcom The Honeymooners. "The Great One" continues to make viewers laugh to this day.

If you are fortunate to own any, post some pictures of the Jackie Gleason autograph(s)you have!

Tags: Gleason

Views: 672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello All,

I realized these photos I have are from December 29th, 1965. What better time to share? pardon the watermark but these are unpublished - you understand... I have about 20 more - one special of Audrey kissing Jackie after a disagreement with the director is shown here.

He did rehearse a little - just blocking ;)

If you know this show, these image do not need words. This works with just a table and a drape. You've never seen these images, yet you know exactly what they are saying. This is a sign of true genius.

Enjoy!

Awesome, Eric.

That's Norton apartment I think Lovely! 35mm? Larger?

At least the Norton's had a TV...LOL

Apart from being a superb image, this is a good example of how white was rarely used back then - hence "TV yellow" for guitars etc. The brightest whites here are on the main characters alone. I am disturbed that I do not recognize the episode...hey, someone plug in that TV...or we will need Rudy the Repairman!

Here's an interesting item...says they're building a new highway through Tibet...it's gonna cut 6 hours off the trip for anyone...WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS EPISODE!?

And a radio and photograph...but it was all on credit. Besides...

Ralph: [explaining the reason he won't buy Alice a TV set] I'm waiting for 3D television, that's the reason.
Alice: Are you waiting for 3D refrigerators, too?

Doesn't get any better than that!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service