Christopher Williams's Discussions (7,584)

Discussions Replied To (5770) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, John. Yes, he is still selling the same crap today. Disgusting.  "

Christopher Williams replied 19 hours ago to Ebay Seller Pan4life14 Sells Forged Signed 500 Homerun Club Baseball For $580 COA GFA Stephen Rocchi

4 19 hours ago
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Here it is. "

Christopher Williams replied Jun 10 to Autograph of Michael Jackson

3 Jun 10

"This is simply awful. I also wish the members here would post a photo and not an att…"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 8 to Mickey Mantle Auto Real or Fake?

6 Jun 8
Reply by Steve

"That's a good one, Rich."

Christopher Williams replied Jun 8 to Ebay Seller Clspawnstarslaf Lists Forged Signed Derek Jeter Signature Rookies Cards COA GMA

2 Jun 8

"That's awesome, Terrier. She is great!!!"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 7 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

391 yesterday
Reply by Gregory

"God Bless all of our men and women in the military; both past and present. Thank you…"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 7 to for all the D day veterans, - with gratitude and thanks

6 Jun 8
Reply by James

"Jason, I have two letters that Ms. Randolph sent to me after I had sent her a birthd…"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 6 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

391 yesterday
Reply by Gregory

"That was a great post, Pauline!!!"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 2 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

98 Jun 4
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Is  it this auction from Ebay seller Jam-Collectibles? You may have to click the ima…"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 2 to Fake Lennon "Imagine" LP still on Ebay despite complaints

2 Jun 3
Reply by Bruce Juice

"I would like to thank Pauline also. The DiMaggio was an easy opine, but thank goodne…"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 2 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

98 Jun 4
Reply by Pauline Berry

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service