PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Christopher Williams's Discussions (8,213)

Discussions Replied To (6240) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately, there are hundreds upon hundreds of sellers just like him on Ebay. Eb…"

Christopher Williams replied 12 hours ago to How fake is this....certain seller on ebay??? Ted Williams hat

12 12 hours ago
Reply by Alan daly

"I may have to do a thread on him."

Christopher Williams replied 12 hours ago to How fake is this....certain seller on ebay??? Ted Williams hat

12 12 hours ago
Reply by Alan daly

"This seller (Ebay seller tv.atu.mhhfbdt) created that Ebay ID intentionally to dissu…"

12 12 hours ago
Reply by Alan daly

"Looks like a Roach's Korner (Coach's Corner Auctions) special. They've (Scott Malack…"

Christopher Williams replied yesterday to Authentic Shoeless Joe Jackson autograph on baseball?

4 yesterday
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Excellent job, Mr. Miyagi.   We've been exposing this crap for years, but no cares e…"

Christopher Williams replied on Saturday to BUYERS BEWARE OF PHONEY PSA, BECKETT, UPPER DECK ITEMS FROM KOREA ON EBAY

14 on Saturday
Reply by Kelvin Anthony

"Thank you. Wow, from 1994. "

Christopher Williams replied Jul 4 to Babe Ruth Autograph

7 Jul 4

"Can you please post the Mary Spalding COA?"

Christopher Williams replied Jul 4 to Babe Ruth Autograph

7 Jul 4

"Yikes!!!"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 27 to Joe DiMaggio help please

2 Jun 27
Reply by Steve

"I've exposed thousands of sellers of Mantle forgeries on Ebay, but I think this one…"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 24 to This has to be one of the top Mantle clunkers of all time!

7 Jun 24
Reply by Gratefulphish

"You gotta be a moron or scammer to sell crap like that. That's freaking laughable. I…"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 24 to This has to be one of the top Mantle clunkers of all time!

7 Jun 24
Reply by Gratefulphish

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service