Christopher Williams's Discussions (7,327)

Discussions Replied To (5589) Replies Latest Activity

"Marc, that's why I expose this garbage. This garbage makes it very difficult for sel…"

Christopher Williams replied yesterday to Ebay seller superj8 Sells Forged Signed Derek Jeter Baseball COA Not Steiner Sports

20 yesterday
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"Derek, sellers of forgeries are well aware that Ebay is heavily-populated with impul…"

Christopher Williams replied yesterday to Ebay seller superj8 Sells Forged Signed Derek Jeter Baseball COA Not Steiner Sports

20 yesterday

"But, Steve, there is no Steiner COA.  Just a hologram. In the old days, when the EMR…"

20 yesterday

"To put it bluntly, that forgery is a train wreck. The majority of people who buy aut…"

Christopher Williams replied on Sunday to Ebay seller superj8 Sells Forged Signed Derek Jeter Baseball COA Not Steiner Sports

20 yesterday

"Derek, I've added the photo with the so-called MLB hologram."

Christopher Williams replied on Sunday to Ebay seller superj8 Sells Forged Signed Derek Jeter Baseball COA Not Steiner Sports

20 yesterday

"Thank you, Ballroom, and you also. We have a ton of great contributors here. "

20 yesterday

"You're right, Ballroom.  Usually I check the "Watched/Popular Items Auctions" report…"

20 yesterday

"I love the title of this thread!!!!"

Christopher Williams replied on Thursday to AML gallery for the worst forgeries on ebay.

8 20 hours ago

"I like that one, Steve..."Dumb is forever.""

Christopher Williams replied Feb 10 to COA Heroes Of The Game Forged Mickey Mantle Photo Ebay Seller heroesofthegame305_8

3 Feb 10
Reply by Steve

"I say very cool and welcome back, Eric."

Christopher Williams replied Feb 9 to RIP Albert Finney

5 Feb 9
Reply by Eric K. Longo

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service