PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Christopher Williams's Discussions (8,249)

Discussions Replied To (6272) Replies Latest Activity

"Bernard, I've been doing this for 15 years, and I will continue."

Christopher Williams replied yesterday to It's not selling online so lets go to auction.

34 23 hours ago
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"We here at AML having exposing sellers of forgeries for a long, long time. What make…"

Christopher Williams replied yesterday to It's not selling online so lets go to auction.

34 23 hours ago

"Like Steve just wrote, you are more than welcome to post all of the photos you want."

34 23 hours ago

"What do you mean by "A threat of a lawsuit?""

34 23 hours ago

"Bernard, over the years, I have probably posted over 5,000 threads/blog on forgeries…"

34 23 hours ago

"You're right.  "

Christopher Williams replied yesterday to PSA/DNA is making too many obvious mistakes-1967 Red Sox Team Ball with Clubhouse Yaz and Tony C.

9 yesterday
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Bernard, with all due respect, Steve has been damaged the most of all of us from the…"

34 23 hours ago

"It's definitely been a trend lately.  My blog below show other PSA unacceptable scre…"

Christopher Williams replied yesterday to PSA/DNA is making too many obvious mistakes-1967 Red Sox Team Ball with Clubhouse Yaz and Tony C.

9 yesterday
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Very informative thread, Terrier. It's 2020.  This is totally unacceptable for PSA t…"

9 yesterday
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I agree with Terrier. Looks like a Roach's Korner (Lee Trythall and Scott Malack) "s…"

Christopher Williams replied on Friday to Christy Mathewson signature

5 on Friday
Reply by Christopher Williams

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service