We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

Hope I'm asking this in the right section...
I've recently bumped into this person's little collection of MJ sigs...

http://billiejean5809.deviantart.com/gallery/

My concern is that all those sigs look too similar... I'm thinking they're signed by the same person, but I'm stumped as to if they're really Michael.

Thank you for any opinions/help in advance.

MODERATOR NOTE:  All of Erick McKay Burgos' art folders on Deviant Art have been removed by him after being outted here.  They were screen captured before his removal and are listed below.   Please use them to reference as you read through this thread.

Tags: Burgos, Erick, Jackson, Jacksons, McKay, Michael, always-4-fun, always-last-1, always.top.10, bluelifesaver, More…disneycolector, jacksong, marc-at2014, song_jack

Views: 62375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are very close to real ones but the middle section in all autographs seems odd. I would lean towards bad". I hope you get more input. 

The few genuine Michaels I've seen make me feel uneasy about this. Hope you don't mind my saying so.
Thank you so much for the replies. I'm mainly asking so that I can learn and get better at spotting real vs fake MJ's. The main argument for fake here seems to be the consistency when seen all together- correct me if im wrong. I'm worried that if I saw only one of these, I wouldn't be able to tell. The "c" in Michael seems to me appropriate for a "Bad" era sig. What's the tip-off that they're not actually right? The middle that slants in opposite directions? I suppose the drawings might be a tip-off as well, they're not smooth enough for Michael, but regardless I'm asking about the sigs, cuz those kind of almost lo
-almost look good... without all the extra info.

Hello, I looked at those and I am impressed, whom ever he is at deviant, he has a nice collection.

Is he selling those?

I am sort of puzzled with your concern regarding that all look signed by the same person?

Isn't that supossed to be the case?

Tomorrow I am going to get a couple of those and let psa/dna get me an opinion, but in reality they only gibe opinions and make mistakes. We all know that the only way to be 100% sure will be to get it in person, any other way is just a gamble and with a COA all you get is add value when you sell it.

I know about his autographs because I have had many and I collect all kinds od autographs which I have gotten from persons that were wealthy enough not to even think about selling them.

I will let you know about those psa/dna's

thanks

Heres my concerns with http://billiejean5809.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you go through their gallery, on one specific page here  you will see that the very last comment directs you to go view their "whole collection"  here

Thumb thru the galleries.  In gallery #3, there is an interesting drawing here
This is a drawing supposedly drawn and signed by MJ.  (click to enlarge) 

Now if you go to the top of this gallery and do a search in Google on the email address (artbyburkay228@gmail.com)  you'll find there are actually two galleries, his is MJ one, and his own drawings here.   The exact style of drawing/art as the one MJ did above - with eyes all over, and fuzzy type lines--there are dozens of them in his folders.  (click again to enlarge)

There are other similar drawings in the files (from Billiejean that compare to McKay's) - and I have saved a copy of them all.  
All three galleries are owned by someone named Erick who either had family (sometimes its his mom, sometimes a cousin, sometimes an aunt) that worked for Michael as a housekeeper or gardener, or he worked on the Jackson's cars or MJ's friends cars.  The story changes a few times. 

Erick is it a coincidence that your name is also Erick (same spelling too!) and you also have a gardener friend with drawings signed by MJ?

These are all the same people.  Billiejean5809 aka Maria Arreguin is Erick Burgos, and Erick McKay  and Erick Burkay  

Steve we also have Erick McKay Burgos on another account too here

-w

Nice job Wascher.  very impressive. 

There are some Beatles items in the folders too and some other singers, would love for someone to take a peek at those and see if those are authentic.   http://billiejean5809.deviantart.com/gallery/

and Here

http://erickburgos09.daportfolio.com/gallery/699763

The one on the circa 1980 “Double Fantasy” LP looks like an attempt at a mid-70’s John signature. His signature had changed quite a bit by then. The formation of the "o" in the Ringo signature is entirely wrong.

Ok so those are both not legit?  I talk to our friend here Mercuryman and he said the Freddy was wrong too. 

All of the auto's (MJ's, Freddy's, etc sold for peanuts from this person, which would be a huge red flag as well.

Great job as usual Wascher. I thought his post was suspicious when i saw it yesterday. Did MJ like to draw eyeballs alot??

He drew a lot of abstract type art, but I had never seen one like these tbh.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service