We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice Willie....What else is on the Mantle ball..is it team signed.

Congratulations John.  Very nice pieces.

The mantle ball also includes Yogi Berra, Warren Spahn, Eddie Fisher, and Lou Burdette.

Very cool.  Congratulations again.

Thanks Mike.

Hello everyone,

Recently i have acquired some great new pieces that i would like to share with you. I pretty much only collect guitar players these days, so these additions were much welcomed.

The first is a signed LP in mint condition by the guitar master Alexandre Lagoya:

Next is a signed LP from the blues guitar master Henry Townsend:

Next is a signed LP from a real force in the guitar community, but not very well known, despite his amazing talent. His name is Sandy Nassan, and i suggest giving a listen to his music sometime. 

And last but not least is a signed picture from a great guitarist by the name of Sterling Magee, otherwise known as Mister Satan. A really cool guitar legend. Dont care for the nickname, but do like his abilities on his instrument.

Thanks for viewing and hopefully i soon will have some amazing pieces to show you.

Carl

Very nice, Mike!

Thanks John.

Hello everyone,

I recently got in some great items and am very proud to add them to my collection.

The first is a signed LP by Jazz guitar master Al Casey. His autograph is quite rare.

Next is a signed 7 by 9 photograph that contains the signatures of 2 guitar Kings, the guitar master Freddie King, and the guitar master Albert King. The Albert King signature is on the back of the Freddie King picture. Albert is a hard signature to find, let alone Freddie King. I have been searching for an authentic Freddie King for a long time, and am now proud to own one. I should also add that Freddie dated this picture September. Eric, a well known radio personality, changed the date to october by adding a zero. I would have preferred that not have happened, but not a big deal at all, especially with such a rare signature. The Freddie portion also has slightly smeared/faded into the background of the photo, but im still very happy with it.

And last up is a signed LP by another guitar master: Fred Frith. Chris Cutler has also signed the LP.

Thanks for looking and good luck collecting. And if anyone out their has a Son House, Junior Kimbrough, Lightnin Hopkins, johnny shines or skip james, please let me know.

Carl

Got this off ebay..  "To Mark"  Bruce Springsteen

Loving it!!!!

Mark

Just awful.

;)

That is an awesome piece Mark and the inscription makes it even more special.  I think that if I had my choice I would have Bruce sign a Darkness on the Edge of Town album.  Not my favorite album but a great cover.  Bruce has always been my favorite songwriter.  I don’t care what anybody else says.  Congratulations on the piece.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service