We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

General Music Autographs (1,079)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with Unknown Musician

Thanks so much for everything. Figured it out with help.

Started by Trapper9990

2 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Trapper9990

Ozzy

Hi,Im newbie here and I would like to ask you for your opinion about Ozzys autograph which I got few weeks ago. Im not autograph buyer / se…

Started by Peter C.

5 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Peter C.

Quiz: Takamine guitar autographed by Kylie Minogue and 50 more country music stars

Hello to everyone! Here is the story I want to share and ask for a hand: I collect guitars, most of them are Takamine's Limited Edition mod…

Started by Theodore

0 Jun 7, 2012

BB King

Hello everyone, I purchased this record of BB King. On the inside i found a autograph of BB King. Could this be a real one? It is also sign…

Started by Vincent Hoffmann

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by mike aring

Pop Culture Signatures, Autograph Central, Autographs America & Guaranteed Autographs

Has anyone checked out all the fakes on these websites, www.popculturesignatures.com, www.autographcentral.net, www.autographsamerica.com a…

Started by mc

11 May 11, 2012
Reply by Marco Nobile

Beastie Boys Autographs- Any luck over the years?

Adam "MCA" Yauch, a founding member of the pioneering rap band Beastie Boys, died Friday after a nearly three-year battle with cancer, the…

Started by Hitch1010

8 May 8, 2012
Reply by mike aring

What do you think about these autographs ?

Started by Seleznev Dmitri

0 May 5, 2012

Miniature Drum Set from The Who....Does anybody happen to know which Who drummer

used the Union Jack drum set and when?  I cannot find any information on it and looked up keith Moon and kenny Jones with no luck.  Any hel…

Started by Steve

2 May 4, 2012
Reply by Steve

Whitney Houston's Autograph

i will say i never met a sweeter soul in my life i will love her for the rest of my life so beautiful and she is indeed someone i will cher…

Started by Nikaha Jefferson

0 Apr 22, 2012

Hollywood Collectibles--- Authentic?

Hello out their, I was just wondering if anyone has any opinions on this site. I couldnt find any immediate red flags off of ebay when i go…

Started by

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Ole Dog Eared Collector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service