We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

General Music Autographs (1,080)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thelonious Monk Album Autographed

Hello- I am  very new to this and was looking for advice. I apologise as I am sure people here are asked this all of the time, but - my mom…

Started by Erika Bailey

5 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Erika Bailey

Allman Brothers Album - opinions please

Hi there - I have some authentic Almman signatures that I´ve obtained in Person but not any of my self-obtained signatures comes close to t…

Started by Martin

12 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Devon Laney

Need more information on a signed B. B. King signature

I have a concert ticket from the 20th Annual Medgar Evers Homecoming with an autograph of B. B. King on the back of it. The concert was hel…

Started by Debra McCain

3 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

This is Lil Ed & The Blues Imperials seen these guys probably five times at the Mission. Awesome guys.

Started by Erich Jerozal

1 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Sidney Fields

Hank Garland autograph

I have a signed print of Hank Garland holding a Gibson guitar and am wondering what the value of it is. It looks like that one except that…

Started by Jessica Wiggins

6 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Hank Garland

Misfits 1999 in Columbia Mo Blue Note

First Image is Jerry Only.  The other two I cant remember.  If anyone has any Idea.  Please fill me in.  Thanks

Started by Erich Jerozal

4 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Erich Jerozal

Madd Caddies signed dollar bill same show as Nofx, in Columbia Mo. Blue Note 1999.

I know the signature on the left is Sascha Lazor,  Need a little help remembering the one on the right. 

Started by Erich Jerozal

0 Mar 26, 2013

Nofx signed ticket from 1999. At Blue Note in Columbia Mo.

I need help remembering one of these sigs.  I know the one on top left is Eric Melvin of Nofx.  Someone help me with the second. 

Started by Erich Jerozal

0 Mar 26, 2013

band heart Ann and nancy wilson- in person sorta..is it real?

Hey guys so today i went for the band heart. After a long cold day got to see them go inside and there assistant came out , luckly i was aw…

Started by Steven Jackson

4 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Steven Jackson

Some more albums of my "huge" fake-collection - opinions please, thnx!

So, the last couple of albums here in that post that I´ve sortet out to make sure if good or bad. As in my opinon only the CCR would be a g…

Started by Martin

21 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Martin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service