Is This Autograph Real? (12,606)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vincent Price signed book, authentic?

Does anybody know if this looks legit or not? I've seen similar examples but I'm not too familiar with items signed by Vincent Price

Started by JB007Collector

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Twice: Tzuyu, Sana, Mina auto. Korean Kpop group signed photo. Is it real?

Hi, does anyone know if these autographs are real from the popular Kpop band Twice.Signed by Tsuyu, Sana, and Mina. Found this on Ebay. I…

Started by Franklin Teng

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Rich

Authenticity?

I am curious as to what others think of this Alfred Hitchcock signed self sketch! Thanks for your opinions!!!

Started by Steve Enderle

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Steve Enderle

Peter O' Toole - LAWRENCE OF ARABIA sp - Thoughts?

I'd appreciate any thoughts on how this signed photo of Peter O' Toole as LAWRENCE looks.  I'm usually wary of exemplars of him in this rol…

Started by Etienne

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Etienne

Could use some help with this swayze

Hey there, what do you think of this P swayze  Autograph real? i have no experience whit his graph

Started by Doug F

0 on Tuesday

Barak Obama signed book. What do you think?

Hello everyone. I found this one. The signature is very close but something is off to me. What do you think?

Started by icMLD

5 on Monday
Reply by Josh Board

Kirk Douglas - preprint?

Just wondering if the form letters he was putting out towards the end of his life were preprints? I don’t think autopens leave streaking ma…

Started by Greg

1 on Sunday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Barak Obama autograph. Is it real?

Hello everyone. Can anyone help me with this one? For me it look like one of his early ones, the ones on checks, the ones he made more comp…

Started by icMLD

8 on Sunday
Reply by icMLD

Alan Rickman opinions please

Hiya all… Any opinions would be appreciated on this Alan Rickman signature please. It looks close but I lose confidence in the middle of “…

Started by Sparky1708

9 Aug 6
Reply by Joe W.

Abbott and Costello WHO'S ON FIRST? signed 78 rpm records

I was wondering if folks might know (or have a thought) about these vintage shellac records that commemorated the induction of Abbott and C…

Started by Etienne

7 Aug 6
Reply by Etienne

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service