PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Is This Autograph Real? (10,404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bill Haley Autograph real or fake?

Sorry the pics are crappy. Bill Haley from Bill Haley and the Comets. Always wondered if it was real. Any advice would be appreciated..it w…

Started by Anthony

4 yesterday
Reply by Anthony

RAD Autographs

Hello all! Does anyone have experience with Rad Autographs? (https://www.ebay.com/str/radautographs ) Many thanks for your thoughts!

Started by EJ

5 yesterday
Reply by mark harmon

Is this Andy Warhol signature on the screen printing authentic?

Hey from Germany, After trying Google for a long time to find original signatures from the 70s from Andy Warhol, I found this community. Ma…

Started by Patrick

3 yesterday
Reply by Richard Booth

Is this Wernher von Braun real ?

I've seen this exact looking photo PSA/DNA Authenicated but just want to confirm it on here. Did he use ghostwriter or Autopen ?  Thanks in…

Started by Wayne Edward McNeece Jr.

1 yesterday
Reply by KARL

Thoughts on this Robert De Niro?

Would really appreciate your thoughts and opinions on this. It’s inscribed with “Good Luck”. I’m aware it’s not the easiest autograph to se…

Started by Gee

0 on Wednesday

Seller Steve Warner autographcollection UK any good?

Hi everybody, Just would like to have your opinions on seller Steve Warner of autographcollection UK. UACC and AFTAL registered, only acqui…

Started by KaiMi

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Cogo

The Pogues signed 10x8

Started by clarke nuttall

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Austincollects99

Eddie Van Halen Autograph Real or Fake

Sorry the pics are crappy. Always wondered if it was real. Any advice would be appreciated..it was gifted to me many years ago.

Started by Anthony

3 on Tuesday
Reply by marc e

is this elvis presley letter real?.

i did post a autographed letter from elvis last time and as i thought it wasn't real but i have the feeling but not the knowledge that this…

Started by rob kunne

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Karsten

Hollywood Memorabilia

Hey everyone, this is my first post here on the forum and since I trust your opinions and knowledge of the world of autographs, I would lik…

Started by Mark9478

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Steve Viola

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service