PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"HEY where have you been? Welcome back. I was wondering when you'd return. "

PizzaPirate replied Sep 8, 2024 to The (OLDER) Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials!

588 Jul 25
Reply by Sean Brennan

"I Wonder if one does exist, would it be on a page from an ancient bible? I'd think i…"

PizzaPirate replied Sep 1, 2024 to Digitization of Autograph?

10 Sep 2, 2024
Reply by Tony D

"Maybe your invitation got lost in the mail (muahahahah)"

PizzaPirate replied Aug 20, 2024 to Gary Numan - Signed books, posters and music

8 Nov 16, 2024
Reply by David Blaydes

"Yeah they were both very active too, I was friends with them but not close enough to…"

PizzaPirate replied Aug 14, 2024 to Errol Flynn

5 Aug 14, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"They got banned I think, if I'm not mistaken Steve said they could come back if they…"

PizzaPirate replied Aug 13, 2024 to Errol Flynn

5 Aug 14, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I thought Steve banned her. "

PizzaPirate replied Aug 6, 2024 to Member left message on my wall (profile page) wanting me to email them to talk privately

5 Aug 6, 2024
Reply by Leo Langellier

"The book is out of stock again, my other copy just shipped recently too."

PizzaPirate replied Jul 8, 2024 to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

108 Jul 8, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"How are you able to check the stock? If you want it just buy it, better than getting…"

PizzaPirate replied Jun 28, 2024 to Avril Lavigne - Greatest Hits Signed Vinyl

49 Aug 28, 2024
Reply by Womble

"Just a cool picture of Michael signing the bookplates before they get to JSA, there'…"

PizzaPirate replied Jun 28, 2024 to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

108 Jul 8, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Picture? "

PizzaPirate replied Jun 28, 2024 to Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism (Hmv Exclusive) Extended Version + Signed Poster

6 Jul 1, 2024
Reply by Dav12

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service