Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe the book examples that Ballroom presented were all signed by the same pers…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 27, 2015 to Jerry Lee Lewis New Book and Signing?

986 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Awesome! I honestly can't wait to see them. As a fan of Brian Wilson who isn't quite…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 25, 2015 to Jerry Lee Lewis New Book and Signing?

986 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"That is such a perfect piece! Real nice!!"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 24, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Insert is probably a better term for sure."

Adam Halloran replied Nov 23, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"It is smaller then a record sleeve. I believe 11x11 in size."

Adam Halloran replied Nov 23, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"I didn't really need to do it because I believe I already have 11 Brian Wilson Autog…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 23, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Well it seems there are quite a bit of listings for the Barnes and Noble Brian Wilso…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 21, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Is there anyway photos posted could be tagged and easily searched? Say I wanted to l…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 21, 2015 to How can we improve Autograph Live?

116 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by DP

"Just because an item has a COA that ANYONE could print at home, doesn't make it real…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 21, 2015 to Tips for Holiday Autograph Shoppers: How to Avoid Buying Forgeries

17 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by TradeGeek

"That would be awesome. Especially if we could agree on a good time to get in togethe…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 21, 2015 to What Would Make Autograph Collecting Even Better?

56 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by william

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service