a pug called eva's Discussions (1,758)

Discussions Replied To (1578) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ballroom and Steve, which oldie but goodie are you referring to? I don't see a li…"

a pug called eva replied Mar 17, 2017 to BEATLES SIGNED TWIST AND SHOUT EP - REAL?

18 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Nice story about the book but let's stay away from politics. "

a pug called eva replied Feb 23, 2017 to Amazing & Memorable Dinner at Cheesecake Factory

8 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Adam Halloran

"While Mitch is obviously not the "key man" I would think it would make quite a big d…"

a pug called eva replied Feb 22, 2017 to So i finally figured out who signed for Mitch on the Hendrix airline envelope

5 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"I think most of us thought the Mitch was too odd to be true. I seem to remember that…"

a pug called eva replied Feb 22, 2017 to So i finally figured out who signed for Mitch on the Hendrix airline envelope

5 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Hi, Paul & Paul I totally agree that it is a great piece and it would grace any…"

a pug called eva replied Feb 6, 2017 to Lennon/Ono signed grapefruit book on Dec 8th 1980.Hours before he was killed.

76 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Albert1

"Paul (H that is), I wouldn't get too hung up about possible values. What something a…"

a pug called eva replied Feb 5, 2017 to Lennon/Ono signed grapefruit book on Dec 8th 1980.Hours before he was killed.

76 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Albert1

"Sounds cheap from Tracks. Given that it came from them - and just by the look of it…"

a pug called eva replied Feb 5, 2017 to This is the only piece im buying this year! Lennon , Yoko!

16 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Paul

"Going back to the Harrison prices from James' link, I think you'll find that an indi…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 9, 2017 to When your autograph was signed. Does it make a difference to you?

44 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by a pug called eva

"Not so sure about that. For Macca maybe but an uninscribed  90s Bowie on a piece of…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 9, 2017 to When your autograph was signed. Does it make a difference to you?

44 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by a pug called eva

"I do not think you could possibly say that the date of an autograph is irrelevant, a…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 8, 2017 to When your autograph was signed. Does it make a difference to you?

44 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by a pug called eva

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service