Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I would almost be open to a paid membership on this site if it meant (1) Forgers wou…"

Adam Halloran replied May 12, 2015 to Roger Epperson not advertising on this site any longer?

56 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ian Baldock

"I think the idea behind opinions is to listen to what someone says, but use your own…"

Adam Halloran replied May 7, 2015 to X 3 Beatles autographs from 1963

34 May 7, 2015
Reply by Ian Baldock

"It is a kind of sad that Paul hasn't played Australia in a little over 20 years. I'm…"

Adam Halloran replied May 5, 2015 to JOHN LENNON from THE BEATLES SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED BOOK

21 May 7, 2015
Reply by BallroomDays67

"To round out my two Brian Wilson No Pier Pressure signed CD covers and the Blu-Ray D…"

Adam Halloran replied May 4, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 on Sunday
Reply by Stepeanut

"hilarious! haha nice one! ;) "

Adam Halloran replied May 2, 2015 to Sgt pepper for sale signed by 3

11 May 3, 2015
Reply by Paul

"No good, slowly written. Really a mess where Paul meets McCartney."

Adam Halloran replied Apr 29, 2015 to PAUL MCCARTNEY

16 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by James

"Looks good to me!"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 29, 2015 to RINGO STARR SIGNED PHOTOGRAPH-opinions on authenticity please.

14 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by James

"I would get Rogers opinion on them. I don't like them too much myself, but that is n…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 24, 2015 to Beatles autographs on page- opinions please?

38 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Dave Stein

"I understand that, but you have to do a little research yourself as well. These ones…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 24, 2015 to Beatles autographs on page- opinions please?

38 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Dave Stein

"Is it fair to say you are just trying to find a dirt cheap (legit) Beatles signature…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 23, 2015 to Beatles autographs on page- opinions please?

38 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Dave Stein

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service