Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"The only way I'd agree with this method is if it were the original signed going back…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 24, 2015 to Beatles signed promo card

76 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Dave Stein

"no thank you, not in the least interested of this. I would say you might as well by…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 24, 2015 to Autographs being reinked and restored

131 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by David W Winfrey

"I think I am going to hold off, I had contemplated getting the album signed package,…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 22, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"haha, tough life to live! ;) Well I guess he has till April 7th to sign them all any…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 22, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I just wanted to give a heads up in case there were those who were interested, but d…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 22, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Keep up the good work N. , anytime someone shines a light on the differences between…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 22, 2015 to Eric Clapton Forgeries. Part 1

20 Sep 15, 2020
Reply by marc e

"Oh wow, I guess I haven't heard that, but am not too surprised (If I picture him bei…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 22, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 on Sunday
Reply by Stepeanut

"Oh no? Is he kind of an A-hole?"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 22, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 on Sunday
Reply by Stepeanut

"real nice! Did you meet him or found one with Michael on it? "

Adam Halloran replied Feb 22, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 on Sunday
Reply by Stepeanut

"That is what I was going to say, Roger has one on his site that he has deemed to be…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 22, 2015 to Eric Clapton Forgeries. Part 1

20 Sep 15, 2020
Reply by marc e

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service