Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the only thing that might make autographs of the most famous/historic deprec…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 21, 2015 to Is Collecting Autographs Less Profitable ((From One Generation to the Next?? ))

16 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Thank you, It is now my favorite piece I own, however I just bought another piece to…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 21, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 on Sunday
Reply by Stepeanut

"Here they are (having technical issues!) "

Adam Halloran replied Feb 20, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 on Sunday
Reply by Stepeanut

"I just received from UPS, Paul McCartney signed Talk of the Town program from 1968.…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 20, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 on Sunday
Reply by Stepeanut

"I personally am not a fan of this one, it looks a little too clean to me. However I…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 18, 2015 to Brian Wilson and Carl Wilson Autographs - Real or Fake?

25 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"That is awesome, truly, I am all for fandom in anyways ESPECIALLY with great music!…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 17, 2015 to My Pink Floyd Autographed Book

11 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Scott W. Arnold

"lol, 50 copies! That is impressive! WOW! :)"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 17, 2015 to My Pink Floyd Autographed Book

11 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Scott W. Arnold

"I would maybe suggest cutting the book and page out. Display it with the Roger sig o…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 17, 2015 to My Pink Floyd Autographed Book

11 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Scott W. Arnold

"Thank you very much Ian. "

Adam Halloran replied Feb 16, 2015 to Paul McCartney 1968 autograph-- Opinion?

13 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"N.Steiger I am not trying to hijack this thread but I was checking out Paul McCartne…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 15, 2015 to Harrison Ford & Steven Spielberg Opinions - Real?

55 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service