Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I'm not saying one way or another if the signature is real or not. If Roger sa…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 7, 2015 to Is this springsteen any good ?

16 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by wascher

"it looks like someone photo copied the album and put the picture over a different pi…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 7, 2015 to Is this springsteen any good ?

16 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by wascher

"I personally don't like the Paul McCartney, I've never seen him form a P like that o…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 1, 2015 to Paul McCartney and Madonna signed books - opinions please...

15 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Anne Marie LaProvidenza

"I would normally say not to cut, but if you can make a trim and it not affect the in…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 31, 2015 to To cut or not to cut

2 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"I guess I am just confused on at what end are we allowed to question a TPA's opinion…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 31, 2015 to Community Conduct Rules: What should they be?

114 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Paul

"I'm sure you don't need me to repeat this, but yes it is a good Ringo. "

Adam Halloran replied Jan 27, 2015 to Ringo Starr Authenticity Check

6 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by A.B.

"Yeah I think so too, can you make out anyone elses signatures on it? This listing sa…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 25, 2015 to Wings (Paul McCartney, Linda, Denny, Jimmy, and Joe)

18 May 30, 2016
Reply by Paul

"Looks legit to me! "

Adam Halloran replied Jan 18, 2015 to Another Brian Wilson cd someone bought me....Thoughts please?

7 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Not reflective of Pink Floyd in particular, but Ringo Starr's autograph has changed…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 17, 2015 to Old Vs More current Signatures of Pink Floyd?

1 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Yeah, I also think watermarking...even if it is so small that the thief wouldn't not…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 14, 2015 to EBAY SELLER BEWARE posting your photos: rockcollectors2011 Selling a Roger Epperson Eric Clapton 8X10 signed photo as a RP

24 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Full Time Flipper

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service