Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"in this case I lean towards the postcard, because of the mentioning of "Band On The…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 25, 2014 to Which Paul McCartney autograph would you prefer? (w/ pics)

26 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Paul

"I personally don't mind personalization, as it kind of adds a history to me. I also…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 25, 2014 to Which Paul McCartney autograph would you prefer? (w/ pics)

26 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Paul

"This has to be someone pulling our leg! I don't believe this at all... Further more,…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 14, 2014 to Marlon Brando authentic?

20 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"I believe you are correct. The font is the same I believe however, I think it is the…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 11, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1784 Aug 25
Reply by Lizzie

"Now saying all this surely someone will say I'm wrong ;)"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 8, 2014 to Signed Please Please Me

15 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by FB

"For me, all the signatures looks too fresh. George's G immediately looks wrong. John…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 8, 2014 to Signed Please Please Me

15 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by FB

"That is so awesome! Congrats! ;)"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 7, 2014 to Brian Setzer anyone have luck or info

11 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Brian

"Awesome! Way to talk sense into him! ;)"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 1, 2014 to Paul McCartney....real or not

14 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Exactly...I was being sarcastic ;) but looks like NOW it has been ended...Hopefully…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 1, 2014 to Paul McCartney....real or not

14 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Nice to see this being sold on eBay..real cheap too.... http://m.ebay.com/itm/111535…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 1, 2014 to Paul McCartney....real or not

14 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service