We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,813)

Discussions Replied To (14847) Replies Latest Activity

"It would be inportant to know the years of those sigs, but Travis made a point."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 7, 2011 to

just now

"http://live.autographmagazine.com/profiles/blogs/kevin-martins-piece-of-the"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 3, 2011 to New Collector w/ Authentication Questions

7 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Roger Furr

"I don't know. I haven't seen much of his inventory, and I'm no expert. Some fakes ar…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 3, 2011 to New Collector w/ Authentication Questions

7 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Roger Furr

"You tried the links above? It's one of them. They worked for me."

7 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Roger Furr

"Here are a couple of posts on Piece of the Past: http://live.autographmagazine.com/p…"

7 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Roger Furr

"Thanks, Brandon!"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 3, 2011 to Need opinions Elvis, Einstein, Earnhardt and Robinson Autographs

8 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Bob Shinn

"All bad news for you, Brandon. You bought all these from Coach's Corner, right? TTA…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 3, 2011 to Need opinions Elvis, Einstein, Earnhardt and Robinson Autographs

8 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Bob Shinn

"Dave, I haven't asked any authenticators to give their opinion of this, but there is…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 2, 2011 to ELITE Productions COA - Legacy COA???Paul McCartney signed Bass Guitar

49 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by BRYAN NEELEY

"I don't know Hendrix that well, but I compared it against some on Epperson's site an…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 1, 2011 to Which Autograph Company can you trust?

56 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Greg, Thanks for pointing that site out. If the owner of it wants to post their info…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jan 31, 2011 to ELITE Productions COA - Legacy COA???Paul McCartney signed Bass Guitar

49 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by BRYAN NEELEY

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service